40.

A/N It's a little sad that this is the last (official) chapter but I assure you that it won't be sadness on your mind when you reach the end.

Song: Our Dawn Is Hotter Than Day, Seventeen.

::

"I can't do this," Seungcheol spoke as he walked outside the room in repetitive circles. He looked despaired, worried that he was going to mess it up and everything was going to come down crashing all at once.

"Oh come on." Yuri spoke, placing a hand over his shoulder and stroking it slightly, "You've met them before, you're meeting them again. It's not that different from before. They know who you are and they like you. It will be alright."

Seungcheol never thought that he'd have to worry about 'meeting the parents' so early

Seungcheol never thought that he'd have to worry about 'meeting the parents' so early. Yuri's parents were far from caring about her so the closest family she had was Woozi. But meeting Woozi's parents as Yuri's boyfriend? He wasn't sure how that would turn out. If Woozi was so extremely protective of his sister, God save him from his parents.

"That was before, Yuri. Seventeen members' family is like an extended family to each of us. They liked me because I was only the leader and Woozi's friend. Now I am-"

"Now, you're my boyfriend." Yuri cut him off with a smile. She extended a hand towards his and gripped it softly, looking at him with reassurance. "It's going to fine. They're going to love you."

Yuri had been called home immediately after she had been found. Woozi's parents had been kind enough to offer to raise her when she'd first come to Korea and even after when she had deliberately gone to boarding school. She never saw them often, careful to not burden them with an added burden.

In Yuri's point of view, she had been nothing but an inconvenience to Woozi's family yet they had always accepted her with love. So when they asked her to come home to a very important dinner, she realised she was afraid.

She was afraid of being called out for being a family problem. She was afraid of what they would say. So, she depended on Seungcheol. Perhaps him being there would lessen the tension in the room.

Holding Seungcheol's hand in hers, depending on him as much as he was on her, Yuri pressed the bell.