24.

::

"I don't get it, what does she want to talk about?" Seungcheol spoke out loud, frustrated after thinking too much. He'd read through their texts a thousand times but couldn't figure out what it could be.

"Yuri-ssi?" Seungckwan asked from across the room, looking up from his phone. Vernon too, pulled down his headphones as he watched the two talk.

Seungcheol nodded, "She says she wants to talk." He looked at his phone, "But we already talk about everything... I don't understand. Why point that out specifically?"

"Don't girls say that when they want to break up?" Vernon joked with a light laugh.

"Yah, no way." Seungkwan threw an unopened bag of chips at Vernon. "They just started dating."

"I'm just kidding, chill." Vernon shrugged, smiling but Seungcheol looked lost in thought. "Hyung, you're not actually considering it, are you?"

"N...No. Of course not." Seungcheol thought about it. Although unable to meet due to heavy schedules on both ends, they had been doing just fine, hadn't they? Why would they break up? It didn't make sense. "By any chance..." He looked at Seungkwan, "She won't break up with me, right?"

" He looked at Seungkwan, "She won't break up with me, right?"

"No hyung. Have you ever done anything wrong?" He asked. Seungcheol shook his head no. "Then there's no way she wants to break up with you."

"I try my best to gauge the kind of mood she is in and then react... That's what I do around all the women I meet. But—" Coups looked at their pictures together and smiled the softest that his members had ever seen him smile, "I forget everything around her."

"She's so much like me yet even better, you know? I don't think, just act and it all works out." Seungcheol sighed, "I forget all worries around her."

Seungkwan and Vernon exchanged knowing looks, surprised. "You're in love, hyung," Seungkwan spoke with a laugh, "You've fallen hard!"

Seungcheol's head snapped up with shock, "What?" He asked, his ears turning red by the second, "N-no, what are you even saying?"