1+1

There is absolutely no way that Yuri and Seungcheol's story ends here. Nor does my writing. I have planned several extras with the same characters and perhaps even a sequel in the far future! But what happens now?

My next story is a fanfiction about Seventeen's Performance Team Leader, Kwon Hoshi.

BACKSTAGE | Kwon Soonyoung

"The difference between you and me is that you belong in the light and I, Backstage."

::

Going Seventeen has gone a step further to create the ultimate prank episode ever-Undercover at the Seoul Broadcasting Office!

When Hoshi goes undercover, expecting to be bossed around by a boring old man only to meet a simple-minded, oblivious hot boss, the episode takes a real twist... After all, who knew that the mischievous Hoshi posing as the nerdy Kwon Soonyoung would find so much fun teasing Yoon Mina PD, who knows nothing of idols or the alike?!

What happens when a simple joke goes a little too far?

::

"Some things are meant for doom the moment they start while some change their fate halfway. I may not be destined of you but I am certainly not destined without."

First chapter's already up on my profile. So, head on over to Backstage now! Happy reading :)

::