43

you meet with Harry at his room, none of the other boys being there. he lets you in and goes back to rushing around his room. "what are you looking for?" "my wand" "Harry it's in your hand" he looks down at his hand and laughs nervously. "right..." "are you okay?" "no. of course not, sirius is potentially in danger"

"it's okay Harry, we will find him" "i know where he is, he's in the ministry's death chamber, we need to get there now" "okay, did you tell the others?" "no, we don't need them, i don't want anyone getting into trouble" "why are you trusting me with this and not them?"

"well y/n, you don't show it often but you're one of the strongest wizards i know, so is Hermione but i believe we can do this" "alright... where is this death chamber?" "i'll show you, we have to leave now" "alright-" Harry interrupts you by grabbing your hand, rushing out of the room.

you both sneak around quickly, trying to avoid anyone seeing the two of you. He takes you to the ministry chamber, you're looking around at your surroundings and feeling nervous about how dark it is.

"this is where i saw him" he whispers, the both of you standing in a long dark hallway. "stay close" he whispers. He looks at the shelves beside him, seeing a lit up blue ball. you have no idea what it is, but Harry approaches it slowly, picking it up off the shelf. "Harry i don't think you should touch tha-"

"the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches" a hoarse sounding woman's voice speaks from inside the ball. "and the dark lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the dark lord knows not"

you wonder what that means, but your thoughts are quickly interrupted by the sound of shuffling in the distance. "who's there?" Harry shouts, hearing himself echo. "Lumos" you whisper, lighting up the end of your wand, you jump lightly at the sight of a death eater walking towards the two of you.

"Harry..." "where is sirius?" he asks, the death eaters loud steps approaching. "you really should learn the difference between what's a dream and what's reality" the death eater says as he removes his mask, the face being instantly recognised by the two of you.

"Lucius..." you whisper, catching a look from Harry.

"you saw only what the dark lord wants you to see... now hand me the prophecy" "you do anything to us and i'll break it" Harry responds calmly.

an evil sounding witches cackle can be heard from the shadows behind him, sending chills up your spine. "he knows how to play! itty, bitty, baby... potter!" "wait you're bellatrix lestrange" you speak up, you've read about her in the daily prophet.

"that i am and who are you?" "yes... who are you? you're definitely not who you told me you were last time we spoke" says Lucius curiously, "that's right, i'm a gryffindor. my name is-" "no time for introductions, all we want is the prophecy" "why did voldemort need me to come here and get this?"

"how dare you speak his name... you filthy halfblood!" Bellatrix shouts, "the prophecies can only be claimed by about whom they are made, which is lucky for you really" you look around and see more deatheaters coming in from each hall to surround the two of you, pointing your wand in their direction to shine the light.

"haven't you always wondered what the connection between you and the dark lord may be? why he was unable to kill you-" the two of them walk towards you both, making you step back ever so slightly. "-when you were just an infant... don't you want to know the secret of your scar?

the answers are all right there in your hand potter. all you have to do is give it to me, and i can show you" Harry hesitates, you know he isn't stupid enough to give it to him. "I've waited 16 years... i guess i can wait a little longer" he jumps back fast and points his wand, shouting stupefy!

Bellatrix and Lucius disappear into smoke, as the two of you start running down one of the halls between the shelves. Lucius appears in front of you, making you both stop running for a moment. "this way!" Harry shouts as he runs down a hall to the right, you following close behind him.

the both of you shout "stupefy!" and point your wands toward any death eater that follows, but Lucius is finding a way to dodge the magic you use. "Reducto!" you shout, causing a large ball of light to light up the room. you hear a faint rumbling and look up at the shelves, the prophecy's all coming crashing down.

"quick to the door!" Harry shouts, grabbing your arm aggressively and pulling you with him. the two of you run to the door while the floor vibrates, the prophecies coming crashing down. you get to the door and both jump through it. you both end up falling down a fair distance, hitting the ground roughly.

"ow" you cough from all the dirt that got on your face, wiping it off of your eyes. "you alright?" Harry asks as he gets up off the ground, "yeah i'm alright". you get up slowly, groaning softly at some pain in your shoulder. "what is that...?" you ask, seeing the empty archway.

"i don't know... can you hear the whispers?" before you can answer, there's some more rumbling sounds. "get behind me" Harry shouts, as you run over and stand behind him, both pointing your wands. a bunch of death eaters make their way into the room, one of them grabbing you and pulling you back.

you realise it's bellatrix holding you back. you struggle in her grip but she hold her wand to your throat.

you watch Harry get up off the ground before hearing Lucius's laughter in the distance. "did you actually believe that you stood a chance, against us?" he holds out his hand infront of Harry, "i'll make this simple for you potter... give me the prophecy now, or watch your friend die"