68

you wake up slowly, groggily. you feel like you were just hit by an anvil. you open your eyes slightly to see the forest infront of you, but you don't move your body when you hear Bellatrix whispering.

Narcissa begins walking towards the two of you, "are they dead?" Bellatrix asks, sounding anxious to know the answer. "sissy are they dead?" Narcissa shushes her, sitting beside you, holding something tightly in her hand.

she leans down to hear your breath. "i know you two broke up... but tell me, is he alive? draco... is he okay?" she whispers ever so softly. "yes" you whisper back, softer than her, your eyes barely open. she leans over more, opening up her hand and holding a bottle up to your nose.

she shushes you as you inhale what's in the bottle, instantly falling back asleep. she gets up, looking back at the death eaters before getting down beside Harry, listening into his breath.

she stands up, looking back at Voldemort. "they're dead".

Neville finds the sorting hat on the ground, picking it up and dusting it off, noticing how heavy it is. he opens it up, seeing the sword of gryffindor in there.

he closes it and his eyes land on the sight of Voldemort and dozens of Death Eaters behind him making their way over the bridge.

Everyone inside Hogwarts begins coming out, Draco walking alongside Luna and Ron. Hagrid is carrying Harry behind Voldemort, Bellatrix having to hold you, but she strokes your hair while smiling, happy that you're dead.

"who is that? Neville, who is in Hagrid's arms?" "Harry Potter and Y/n Y/l/n... are dead!" Voldemort shouts, "no!" Ginny shouts, beginning to charge at Voldemort when Arthur Weasley pulls her back.

Draco feels an absolute pit in his stomach, tears immediately in his eyes, he doesn't want to believe what was just said, but he stares at Bellatrix who is holding a body with your clothes and your hair.

"Silence!" Voldemort shouts, Hermione and Ron getting a closer look. "you stupid girl! Harry Potter, and his friend are dead. from this day forth, you put your faith in me"

The look on everyone's faces are sad, defeated, guilty. "Harry Potter and the girl are dead!" Voldemort shouts, all of the Death Eaters laughing including Bellatrix.

she lays you down on the ground while Hagrid lays Harry beside you gently, sniffling and keeping in his tears although he looks absolutely broken.

"now is the time to declare yourself. come forward and join us, or die" "Draco" Lucius says softly, everyone turning toward him.

"draco... come" he signals, but Draco's cheeks are covered in tears, his eyes looking empty and dull. "Draco... come" Narcissa repeats, but Luna places her hand gently on his shoulder.

"she wouldn't want this" she whispers. Draco looks at his parents with hesitation, but Neville interrupts what's going on.

"i'd like to say something!" "who might you be young man?" Voldemort asks. "Neville Longbottom..." The Death Eaters laugh at this, but it doesn't bother him. "well Neville i'm sure we'd all be fascinated by what you have to say"

after a long pause, a moment of silence, Neville inhales. "it doesn't matter that they're gone..." "Neville..." Dean whispers, "people die everyday okay? yeah, we lost Harry and y/n tonight... but they're still with us... in here" he points to his heart.

"so is all the people we lost tonight... they didn't die in vain!" he looks towards Voldemort. "but you will!" he shouts, causing Voldemort to laugh.

"because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us, so did y/n's. they cared about all of us! it's not over!" he shouts, pulling the sword of gryffindor out of the sorting hat.

Harry's eyes open, he gets up off of the ground, grabbing his wand from his pocket. The look on Voldemort's face is pure anger, shock.

Harry throws a spell at Nagini before running away, everyone cheering while Voldemort tries to throw some curses at him but he blocks them as he runs.

Draco feels relieved that Harry is alive, but he looks over at you who hasn't moved. Everyone looks over at you who hasn't moved...

"why hasn't she moved?" Ron asks, "Harry got up why hasn't she?" the Death Eaters start Dissaporating. Draco walks down the steps, rushing over to you. His parents follow him to your body, he sits down beside you. "y/n? y/n... come on, come on get up"

"Draco we need to go" "y/n come on, wake up, please" "Draco!" "i'm not leaving without her mum, y/n, wake up!" "Draco he will kill your father and i along with you if we don't leave now." he hesitates, falling onto the ground beside you, tears falling out of his eyes aggressively.

"draco come on!" Lucius shouts, lifting him up off the ground and pulling him away from you. he looks back at your body which is all alone, seeing the golden trio fight off Voldemort in the entrance of the castle.

"no... i'm staying here" "draco don't be stupid! he will kill you" "i don't care, i'm fighting for her" "she's dead draco, there's nothing you can do" "father, i'm not going with you. I'm sorry"

he pulls out of his grip, running back towards the building. He jumps over any broken parts of the building on the ground and makes his way to the entrance with the trio, pulling out his wand.

"it's good to have you on our side malfoy" Ron says, "she would have wanted this". Malfoy smiles slightly at him before beginning to fight with them.

Bellatrix takes your body, dissaporating with you in her arms, Voldemort doing the same. this is it, you're dead... you're gone.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, Draco... they all know you're gone, they're all mourning you as well as everyone else in hogwarts.