71

They know Harry is at hogwarts so what are they waiting for? you wonder.

it's been a week since you were captured and brought here, you wonder if everyone has moved on already, or if someone has a slither of hope that you're alive and is trying to find you.

you sleep on the ground where you were tied up, you haven't been able to move from that spot since you got here. Bellatrix always treats you like a barbie doll, brushing your hair and dressing you in new clothes so you don't smell.

you haven't showered, they don't trust you to, but you really wish you could. They bring you one meal a day, too occupied with their plans to want to feed you. you sleep with a pillow and an old raggity blanket on the cold hard floor while your hands are still tied.

Bellatrix seems to be enjoying having you there, she will practice spells on you and then heal you right away or she will tie up your hair with a hundred hair clips. she curls your hair to make it look like hers, putting makeup on you for fun too.

she picks out clothes you'd never wear and puts them on you to make you look like her, or even just a completely different girl. she has not much to do when she's not following Voldemort around, trying to kill everyone.

Bellatrix skips into the room with a bag in her hand, sitting in front of you to do her daily messing around with you. "hi princess" she smiles, her teeth yellow and her breath smelling like death.

"Bellatrix... couldn't i just shower one time?" "no, the dark lord thinks you'll escape" "but don't i smell? isn't it bothering you? if i could shower i could have a fresh face for you to put makeup on!"

she looks intrigued but she shakes her head. "not allowed" "please bellatrix... you can watch me shower! that way you know i won't escape" she stares into your eyes, believing what you're saying, which she should.

There's no reason to escape, they'll just kill you the second you do.

"fine. but then i tie you back up right away" "mhm". she hesitantly lifts you up off the ground. it feels good to finally stretch your legs and body, you've been sitting and laying for a week on hard marble floor.

she grabs the chain that ties your hands and pulls you beside her, taking you up the steps to a bathroom. The house you're in isn't a bad place, it looks like a normal rich person house.

She opens a door and takes you into a bathroom with an actual toilet and a shower, you've been peeing in a bucket for days. "thank you" you whisper, while she unties the chains from your arms.

she closes the door behind her, standing in front of it and watching you. "you know there's no way out of here? no windows... i can't escape" Bellatrix doesn't move, or say anything, or change her expression.

you just nod and start taking your clothes off, you turn the shower on and get in, there's a curtain so you ask, "can i close it?" and Bellatrix nods, watching you close the curtain and step into the water.

The water feels so good, you haven't had such a warm shower it what feels like forever, it's so refreshing to finally clean yourself. "here" Bellatrix shoves her arms around the side of the curtain, holding hair cleaning products in her hand.

you take them from her "thank you!" you shout over the water. "just want your hair clean for when i tie it up!" she shouts back. you wonder why Bellatrix is treating you so much like a doll or... maybe she's treating you like a child?

you wash your hair and think about Draco, you wonder how he's doing, you hope he's okay. you miss him so deeply, him, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Luna... the lot of them. "hurry up in there little girl!" Bellatrix shouts, interrupting your thoughts.

you turn off the water once you've cleaned yourself, and you see her hand holding a towel on the side of the curtain. you take it and wrap it around your body, stepping out of the shower.

"clothes?" you ask, watching her expression change, like she's thinking. she grabs the bag from her hand that she's glad she brought with her and pulls out some black skinny pants and a black tank top, such basic clothing but stuff you'd actually wear for once.

she hands them to you aggressively, and you take them off of her, "thanks..." she also passes you some undergarments which you're thankful for although it's Bellatrix, you shouldn't be grateful for anything she does.

you put the clothes on and she takes you out of the room, bringing you down the stairs and tying you back to the pole you were sat at. she sits in front of you and opens the bag, pulling out a hairbrush, hair clips, makeup and extra bits and pieces.

she begins brushing your hair first, which doesn't take longer than 10 seconds because it's freshly washed and easy to brush through. she starts with doing your face, dabbing powder on you aggressively, before doing your eyelashes with some mascara.

she then begins putting some lipstick on your lips, the lipstick being a bright red, she applies it quickly, looking at your face for a moment. "why do you do all this to me?" you ask, while she gets her hair clips and starts putting them in your hair.

she doesn't respond, but your interest is still peeked. "do you need someone to play with when you're bored or..." "while the dark lord is planning our big ending i am in this house all alone with only you here unless others arrive,

so i may as well make the most of the time. you didn't think i cared about you right?" "of course not, you're evil and wish to kill me" "yes, that's right" she continues putting clips in your hair, not saying much else.

you start to think of Draco again, you really hope he's okay... you hope they all are. you had just told him you love him and now he thinks you're gone for good.