77

you all walk through the forbidden forest, making your way to the bridge of hogwarts.

Draco and Luna are sitting at the buildings entrance, talking to each other and playing hand games. They're waiting for everyone to return.

Luna's eyes wander at the end of the bridge, seeing the four of you walking. "oh they're back" she smiles, her voice softer than usual. Draco looks over at the same area, noticing Harry, Ron, Hermione and... you.

He stands up quickly, extending his hand to help Luna up. she takes it and gets up off the ground, thanking him. Everyone from inside the building starts coming out at the sight of you, but Draco and Luna remain in front of everyone.

you're staring at the ground while you walk, before you look up and notice the two blondes that you love so deeply. you notice Draco standing there, and you feel a rush of emotions. "go" Harry whispers.

you look at him before looking at Draco, beginning to run over to him while the others keep walking. He welcomes you with open arms, immediately taking you in his embrace.

you hold onto him so tightly, never wanting to let go. "you're okay" he whispers, sounding extremely relieved. you hug him for the longest time while students cheer from behind you all, welcoming everyone back.

you look up into Draco's eyes, noticing how happy he is to have you back, and you kiss him, the longest kiss you've ever shared. Everyone cheers louder at the sight of the two of you, which makes you both pull away laughing and smiling.

"I love you Draco..." "I love you y/n..." "and even in battle you somehow reek of coconut shampoo" "says you strawberries" he smiles.