Tormented

Content Warning: Strong language, abuse/violence. Please read with caution.
___________________________________

"The fuck are you gonna do faggot?" The older teen pinned George on the ground with his foot, digging into his small chest. His friend helped George become unmovable. He tried to get out of his hold, but he couldn't, they were too strong.

"Please let m-me go!" Tears was racing down his face. The pain was becoming unbearable.

"Ha! He's crying like a little bitch." He groaned as they picked George up by the collar of his shirt and pinned him up against the brick wall.

"Little fags like you should be dead, but sadly we can't kill you" They chuckled, "Do it." George looked over at the other teen. He had a lit cigarette. His eyes widened in terror.

"No, please don't." George could barley speak through his crying. As the cigarette moved closer to his arm, he tried everything in his power to escape his hold. He pushed and pulled but nothing could release him.

"Stop fucking moving!" The teen raised his arm and punched George across the face. He could taste blood. Before he could look down, he felt the sensation of the cigarette touching his soft skin. He could smell his skin burning. George screamed in agony. The pain was unbearable, he couldn't form words. The older teens laughed in amusement as George broke down and sobbed in front of them.

"P-please stop," his voice was uncontrollably shaking.

"Oh my god shut up, you're so fucking annoying." He grabbed George and threw him on the ground. Before he could even react, both teens violently beat George on the ground. They repeatedly kicked him in the the face, stomach and legs. George shut his eyes, tears falling down his face, he tried to hold everything in. He was becoming numb.

"Hey!" The two teens stopped and looked up.

"Stop that! Leave that boy alone!" George looked over. It was some random old lady.

"Shit, let's go." The two boys ran off.

"Are you okay?" George heard the lady say in the distance. He got up, petrified. "I called the police, just stay there, they'll be here soon." He felt his heart racing. His anxiety made his stomach turn.

No, no, I don't wanna be hurt again.

The lady walked closer to him.

"Do you need anything?"

George's entire body shook violently. George suddenly began sprinting, wanting to get away.

"Hey! Come back!" George didn't look back. He kept running. He ran through the busy streets, tripping a couple times on his feet. He became breathless, people turned their heads and watched him, but he kept going. He looked down the street at the dirty, cluttered, run down houses. He saw his house and dashed inside. He shut the door behind him and ran to his room. He slammed shut the door and dropped to his knees.

George broke down again. Sobbing on the floor.

Why me? What did I do?

He got onto his bed, closing his eyes, wanting to disappear. He slowly drifted into sleep.

The sound of the front door opening woke George up. He heard heavy foot steps getting closer to his door. He laid in bed, trying to pretend he was asleep. The door swung open. He felt the presence soon stand over him. The presence grabbed George by the hair, making him yelp.

"The fuck happened to you?" The man said.

George's breathing became heavy. "Nothing."