Horror Movies and Plans

Lilah

"You never told me why Sam is unconscious." Finn's voice was strangled as he carried Sam to the couch.

"He passed out because of the blood." I gestured towards my now wrapped up hand. He seemed to understand.

When Sam was securely on the couch, I laid a cold, wet rag over his forehead.

"Speaking of blood." Finn commented. He moved towards the open door of the closet that held the cleaning supplies.

"You are not cleaning up my blood." I protested. I shifted so I was standing in front of him, trying to prevent him from moving any further.

"Come on. Just let me help." He lifted me by my arms, avoiding the injured part, as if I weighed nothing. He set me down behind him, and continued moving.

"Really? Just because I'm tiny does not mean you can use it to your advantage!" I dashed ahead of him, and arrived at the closet just seconds before him.

Before I could even reach for anything, I felt his hands grip my arms once again, as he put me behind him. He completely ignored my frustrated scowl.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, shorty." He teased.

I growled under my breath, one more time, as he retrieved the dustpan and broom from the closet.

"Good idea. You take care of the glass and I'll take care of the blood." I declare. I crept around him to grab a rag, but his arm shot out before me. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Someone needs to be there when Sam wakes up."

"Why can't you?"

"He doesn't even know me!"

"I'm not letting you clean up my blood." I argued.

"It's fine. It doesn't bother me. Just stay in here with Sam. Oh, and watch that hand!" He collected the rest of the supplies, and then walked away. He was gone before I could object.

I rolled my eyes stomped my way to the couch.

Yes, the stomping was necessary.

My timing was perfect. Sam was starting to open his eyes and take in his surroundings.

"What happened?" He croaked, holding his head with one hand, and rubbing his eye with the other.

"You passed out." I told him, as he took the rag off of his face, and placed it on the coffee table.

"Oh." His eyes shifted to my wrapped up hand. "I'm so sorry. I wanted to help, I really di-"

"It's okay. I get it. It wasn't like you could help it." I interrupted.

"So you aren't mad at me?"

"No, of course not." He threw me a thankful look. He then tried to sit up.

When he wobbled a bit, I grabbed his arm to steady him. I gave him a light push. He understood and lied back down.

"I don't think your ready to stand up just yet. Just lie down for a bit longer." I picked up the rag off of the coffee table. "And keep this on your head."

"Seriously, I'm oka-" I glared at him and he stopped talking, taking the rag.

Finn came out of the bedroom a bit later, carrying a garbage bag. He tossed it into the kitchen garbage can and sat down at the counter, pulling out his phone.

"Who is that? What's he doing here?" Sam wondered.

"He-" I tried to respond, but I
got cut off.