10

riley and sloane were finally off the plane on their way to surprise the boys, well sloane was going to surprise them.

"hey doof can you hurry up and get in the car" riley said to sloane who was currently putting her suitcase in the trunk of the uber. they couldn't have one of the boys pick them up since they didn't know sloane was coming with riley.

sloane rolled her eyes, "you have been hanging out with daniel too much dOoF what even is that"

"shut up and get in the car, he's my boyfriend what do you expect? me to not spend time with him?" riley said sarcastically.

"yes actually i do expect that" sloane said sarcastically getting into the car.

"well that's never going to happen because he is the love of my life" riley said sticking her tongue out at sloane causing the younger girl to roll her eyes once more.

sloane gave the uber the address of the hotel they were staying at, which was the same one as the boys since riley was planning on spending the night with daniel while sloane will stay with zach, even though he doesn't know it yet.

once they arrived riley texted daniel telling him she was here and to give her the room number. daniel quickly responded making riley smile at how fast his reply was knowing he was waiting for her text.

"okay mrs. seavey we get it y'all are in love but i would like to see my boyfriend now so please stop staring at your phone and let's go" sloane said.

riley rolled her eyes at the girl, "okay whatever let's go"

"YOU DIDNT CORRECT ME WHEN I SAID MRS SEAVEY YALL GETTING MARRIED OR SOMETHING" sloane said joking but low key wishing since daniel and riley are sloane's best friends and they make each other happy which makes her very happy.

"no we aren't getting married we are mad young, but i just liked being called mrs. seavey" riley said smirking.

"damn i wanted to be a bridesmaid" sloane said as the two headed into the elevator going to the floor the boys are staying on.

"well not right now" riley said as the elevator stopped opening the doors to the floor.

sloane started to get nervous, it's been a while since she has seen zach, and what if willow and jace were right and zach didn't want to see her.

she soon snapped out of her daze and thoughts due to the sound of knocking, which was caused by riley knocking on daniel's door.

sloane hid to the side of the door so that no one saw her yet. she then heard the door open and riley had a big smile on her face.

"who missed meeeee" riley said walking into the room as daniel scooped her up into a big hug making her giggle as the boys were all sitting on the couch and floor saying hi to her except for one boy who was crucial to this visit who was not anywhere in the room.

"i missed you so much you have no idea" daniel said to riley giving her a kiss. as riley gave him a smile not seeing zach and getting a little nervous.

"yeah well did you miss me?" sloane said popping out from the corner causing everyone's heads to turn and their mouths dropped. "what y'all didn't miss me?"

zach then walked out of the bedroom area sliding his phone into his pocket then looking up at the boys who were staring at someone turning to see riley in daniel's arms and then seeing his girlfriend with a big smile on her face when they made eye contact.

"no fucking way. this isn't real no no no haha very funny corbyn cool prank take off the mask" zach said in disbelief.

"dude i'm literally sitting right here how could that be me?" corbyn said chuckling. zach looked at sloane in shock like he couldn't believe it was her.

"okay i'm not going to stand here all day so zachary can you maybe hurry up and hug me" sloane said. zach snapped out of it and ran up to sloane giving her the biggest hug and spinning her around.

"hi i missed you sir" zach said still spinning sloane around, never wanting to let her go.

"i missed you too ma'am, but i'm getting dizzy so please stop spinning me" sloane said causing zach to chuckle and put her down.

"that was cute and all BUT WHERE IS MY HUG" daniel pouted.

"you stared at me for five minutes like you had seen a ghost or something so you can't complain" sloane said sternly, but then going over to him giving him a hug. "missed you rat"

"missed you too rat face" daniel responded hugging the smaller girl back.

"i swear your friendship is so weird" jack said.

"SHUT UP YOU DOOF" daniel combatted releasing from the hug to face jack. jack then got up ready to start yet another one of their infamous fights, but jonah and riley stopped them shaking their heads.

"just stop please y'all don't realize how weak it makes y'all look" eben said disappointed.

jack and daniel scoffed and mumbled something under their breath but everyone mutually decided it was best to ignore them.

"OKAY BYE GUYS" zach said grabbing sloane's hand and her suitcase lugging her into his room. "oh but jack you are gonna have to find a place to sleep tonight buddy okay bye now" zach said then quickly closing the door before jack could say anything.

zach and sloane then entered his room putting her suitcase aside and locking the door behind them. let's just say it was a long night.

zach and sloane 👀
this trip will not be as happy as you think oop-
bye loves <3