38

it was finally friday, which was the day ryan was finally going to man up and ask out alyssa, it was the day they have been planning for.

"so i've been wondering, for a while. why did we do all of this exactly?" jack asked. "why couldn't ryan ask her out like a normal person?"

"yeah i've been wondering that also. like he couldn't of asked her out without all of this?" corbyn chimed in as he picked up the basket of treats for alyssa.

"ryan told me that she has turned down multiple guys but one, who gave her candy when he asks her out but they broke up about two months ago" sloane told them shrugging.

"um then why didn't we just get her a box of candy and have ryan ask her out that way" riley asked starting to get frustrated.

"i don't know he said she was a complicated person but wanted to go all out for her" sloane told them shrugging.

"i just hope this works out because the way he was describing her to us was kind of concerning, i just hope i'm wrong" zach said as they put the items in his car.

"okay so zach and i are going to pick up ryan and meet y'all at the mall after we drop him off at alyssa's house and hope no pray all goes well" sloane explained.

"we will order a shit ton of food for us so we can stress eat while waiting" gabbie said as she and jack got into paris' car.

"i hate that he won't let us stay, we can sit around the corner, we are so sneaky" daniel complained folding his arms.

"daniel you are literally the least sneaky person i know so shut up" riley teased. daniel whipped his head towards her with a shocked look on his face.

"you shut up riley that's why you cried during the movie Clouds last night" daniel said puffing up his chest.

"first of all that makes no sense, second of all of course i did it was so sad, third of all, YOU DID TOO" riley stated raising her eyebrows.

"shhh shut up i did not cry, i don't do that" daniel said as he looked at jonah and zach who were currently laughing.

"oh my god daniel, you cried during Clouds?" jonah asked laughing uncontrollably. "how did you cry during that?" zach asked laughing also.

"jonah what are you laughing at?" paris asked furrowing her eyebrows. "you cried with me when we watched it"

jonah looked at paris with wide eyes as daniel busted out laughing and zach started laughing even harder than before.

"and what are you laughing at exactly herron?" sloane asked him. "we watched it in my room last night and you sobbed throughout the movie, and after it"

"SLOANE I DID NOT SOB" zach said instantly. daniel and jonah then busted out laughing at the younger boy.

"what are y'all laughing at?" christina asked as she and corbyn walked out of the house together. "we can hear you from inside"

"these three cried during Clouds and are judging one another" riley explained to corbyn and christina.

"oh yeah why wouldn't you cry? i cried during it too, it was really sad" corbyn said honestly wrapping an arm around christina.

"yeah i bawled even after the movie was over. why are you judging each other for it?" christina asked them.

"they are trying to make it seem like it's not manly but they really just don't know how to normalize men being able to cry since society put y'all in that box" sloane explained.

"literally it's not that big of a deal. y'all cried during the movie, i would be scared if you didn't it was so sad" paris told them.

"y'all can cry about it no one gives a shit, i'm glad y'all cried it showed you have emotions" riley said shrugging.

"okay i love the conversation we're having right now, but ryan keeps texting me because we're late so we have to go like now" zach said pointing at his phone with multiple texts from his brother.

"oh shit i forgot about him, and jack and gabbie are just sitting in the car waiting for us to leave okay bye y'all see you in half an hour" sloane said as she and zach ran into the car waving their friends bye.

this took me way too long to write omg
bye loves <3