34

INSTAGRAM

jacewest, eben, and 294,579 others liked this post

liv shawty a lil baddie (pls don't judge me it's been in my head all day 🙈)

comments disabled

___

"so are you ever going to turn your comments back on?" zach asked sloane. he was currently laying on her bed scrolling through instagram on his phone.

sloane was picking up the blankets and pillows zach had slept on last night and putting them away. she told zach that he didn't have to sleep on the floor and he could take the bed, but he knew she wasn't comfortable sharing a bed and didn't want her sleeping on the floor so he took it instead.

"i'm not ready to see all the hate comments coming at me, but i'll turn them on eventually" she explained to him as he slowly nodded. "why you want to comment something?"

"i mean yeah, you look pretty in your photos but i can't comment that without comments" zach said scratching the back of his neck.

sloane blushed and went silent for a minute. she missed his compliments because they always made her smile. she then remembered that they still had a lot to talk about.

"okay as much as i love this, it's awkward and uncomfortable. i mean you just slept on the floor in my room instead of the bed because we are still weirded out" sloane stated.

"yeah i know, i mean i'm trying but it's a little weird, it feels forced having conversations like these, the ones where we are helping each other out are easy, but normal small talk is uncomfy" zach said.

"okay then let's talk, i was planning on having this conversation after we set up ryan's perfect ask, but i think we should get this out of the way" sloane said sitting on the bed criss cross in front of zach.

"okay let's go, um where do you want to start?" zach asked sitting up. he was a little nervous but knew they had to discuss this.

"well i wanted to apologize before i start because there was a lot i did wrong that i shouldn't have done, and for that i'm sorry" sloane said looking down.

zach tilted his head and looked at the girl confused. "liv what? this was really all me. i texted willow behind your back, which i'm truly sorry for i just felt the disconnect and she was nice which i know isn't an excuse but that's how i felt at the time"

"i also hung out with kay! my ex, we got into a disagreement and i met her which i shouldn't have done either, i'm so sorry, there is nothing for you to be sorry for though. i'm a dick" he said.

sloane shook her head, "no you're not, okay maybe a little bit of a dick" she said laughing a bit causing zach to laugh with her. "but i've done things i'm not proud of"

"okay.... like what exactly?" zach asked her still confused and a little scared of what her answer could be.

"i texted issak and almost hung out with him" sloane said with her head down. zach's heart stopped, he didn't know what to say, or how to feel at this point.

"it was after we had broken up, for real, and he texted me and i responded, he asked to hang out and apologize for everything he's caused and i almost said yes, but i didn't" sloane explained.

"wh-what told you not to go and meet him?" zach stumbled obviously upset by what sloane was telling him.

"riley. she um, she reminded me of how bad of idea that was and what type of person he is. if it wasn't for her though i probably would've gone. and i'm sorry for that i know i basically did what i broke up with you for and i'm sorry" sloane said finally looking at the boy who had tears in his eyes.

"i don't know what to say, you broke up with me over meeting kay and you almost did the same thing. you yelled at me for listening to riley but you did that also, i just. i'm going to need a second to think" zach said as he got up ready to walk out of the room.

"but before i go, i have a question" zach said. sloane looked at him with glossy eyes from the tears forming in them. "do you love me?"

sloane nodded, "of course i love you zach"

"then prove it to me, show me you actually care and aren't just twisting shit on me all of the time" zach said walking out of the room and out of the house leaving everyone who saw him confused.

hehe
bye loves <3