48

"THE GIRLS ARE HERE" jack yelled as he ran off the bus to the uber all of the girls had climbed out of with the rest of the boys trailing behind him.

"oh my god here comes jack, brace for impact everyone" gabbie said watching the boy run up to her and engulf her in a hug and spin her around causing her to squeal in response.

"hi love! i missed you!" the boy said as he continued to spin her around with the biggest smile on his face.

"hey bub i missed you too! now put me down before i throw up" gabbie insisted causing jack to immediately put the girl down.

jack then looked gabbie narrowing his eyes at her. "hold on. you aren't holding our child where is she- if i look over at sloane will i see lavender?"

gabbie closed her eyes and nodded slowly. "yeah i'm sorry she was fighting me the whole time i just had to give her up"

jack shot his head towards sloane to see her holding lavender and smiling at her. jack then stomped over to the two holding his arms out. "hand me my baby"

sloane shook her head, "no sir not gonna happen, she is my baby now. lav and i have a special bond so she's mine"

"sloane you see her all the time, come on please please please please please please please please pleaseeeee" jack begged.

"alright alright you can have her" sloane surrendered handing lavender over to him. "just stop with the please"

"thank you!" jack smiled soon walking towards gabbie. "hi missy how are you"

"rileyyyyy i missed youuuu" daniel said happily as he ran and hugged her tightly causing her to laugh. "no like a lot can you tell?"

"yes i can tell, you're squeezing the life out of me" riley said. "dani i can't breathe please loosen up"

"but i missed you and loose hugs aren't better than tight ones" daniel pouted.

"daniel there is literally no air going through my lungs anymore because of this hug please let me go" riley pleaded.

daniel rolled his eyes and loosened the hug. "whatever just let me hug you"

jonah soon ran over to paris giving her the biggest hug he could possibly give while giving her a kiss on her head. "i love you and i missed you"

"i love and missed you more" paris said burring her head into jonah's chest. "you need to stop touring sorry fans but this is taking a toll on me"

"um this is also my job so i kind of have to tour" jonah mentioned as paris glared at him. "yeah i think i can stop touring"

paris smiled as she continued to hug him. "yay i don't like when you are so far away"

"hello my lovely i missed you" corbyn said skipping over to christina who was actually running and when she reached him she jumped him. "oh shit!"

"sorry i just missed you like a whole crap ton" christina told him while he gained his balance holding christina up as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

while she watched all her friends reunite and talk to their significant others sloane stood there awkwardly looking at the floor. zach didn't come off the bus to greet the girls like the rest of the guys so she couldn't go and give him a hug.