13

the next day was a bit of a weird one. it was the day the boys had to perform, and the last day of riley and sloane's visit. zach and sloane were obviously still not on good terms yet, but they didn't know how to address it so it was just awkward.

zach stayed on his phone the whole day, talking to his 'friend' but for some reason sloane had an off feeling about this 'friend'. every time she asked for a name he would act like he didn't hear her so he didn't have to answer, or when she would ask him how he knew them he would say the same thing.

"we go way back from a while ago"

which didn't make any sense when you think about it but sloane decided he wasn't going to tell her anymore and stopped pushing, she just hung out with corbyn the rest of the day since she didn't want to be daniel and riley's third wheel.

"HEY! you're doing it again, stop" corbyn said snapping in sloane's face causing her to look at him. "stop looking at zach, he's texting someone i know but don't worry about it, it's no big deal"

"it's a huge deal, why is he hiding whoever it is from me like i just don't get it" sloane said. "unless you know who he's talking to, that's why you don't think it's a big deal. who is it? a girl? please just tell me"

corbyn shook his head, "no way. i don't even know who it is, but even if i did i wouldn't tell you until you calmed down because right now you are really scary"

sloane sighed, "okay you're right, i will calm down, i've just dealt with this before and i've become paranoid"

before corbyn could respond his phone started to ring, "its christina can i?" sloane nodded and told him to take it, "thanks we will continue this conversation later i promise" he then walked off and answered his girlfriend.

sloane sighed and looked at zach who was still texting someone and smiling at his phone, sloane then reminded herself that she could trust zach and not to worry, she then started to walk over to him but stopped once she got a text.

__

iMessage
willow 🎼
sloane 🎤

willow 🎼
omg you're boyfriend is so nice

sloane 🎤
what are you talking about now willow?

willow 🎼
he said that i could fly out and visit him while he is on tour isn't that great!

sloane 🎤
i do remember saying stop talking about my boyfriend and to only text me if it's work related and this conversation is not work related so goodbye

willow 🎼
oh.
did he not tell you we were talking?

sloane 🎤
what?

willow 🎼
you should talk to him, see who he's been talking too bye i'll see you when you get back!

__

sloane looked at her phone confused but then looked up at her boyfriend who was still smiling at his phone texting whoever, she then calmly got up from her seat and walked over to him.

"are you texting willow?" sloane asked him, making the boy look up from his phone confused.

"wh-what are you talking about?" the boy stuttered.

"are you talking to willow? is she the 'friend' you have been talking to this whole time?" sloane repeated.

"sloane where is this coming from?"

"answer the question zach! are you talking to willow!" sloane yelled now pissed off, causing the group of friends to look over at the couple.

"yes okay i am! so what? why does it matter?" zach asked.

"maybe because she has done nothing but make my life a living hell for the past couple of months!" sloane reminded him. "you know this why are you acting like you don't"

"well maybe if you got to know her and stopped attacking her it wouldn't be so bad" zach blurted out but immediately regretted what he said.

"fucking idiot" jack said under his breath face palming his head.

"okay cool, sure i'll give that a try, i will try and be willow's best friend after she told me that you are too good for me and that you went on tour to get away from me, and that you feel smothered by me, yes i will DEFINITELY give her a try zach just for you" sloane said grabbing her stuff.

"sloane what are you doing?" jonah asked noticing she was collecting her things.

"you guys have a great show i'm sorry i cant stay to see it but i love y'all and i'll see you guys when you get back from tour" sloane said.

"oh my gosh she's being dramatic" zach mumbled but everyone heard him.

"you're leaving?" daniel asked ignoring zach's comment causing her to nod. "no no don't go i want you to stay"

"yeah but i don't do negative energy you know that better than anyone" sloane said opening the door and walking out.

"great going jackass you did it" corbyn said slow clapping for zach.

"what?" zach asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"she has been losing it for two days now worried she did something for you to be acting weird, and then when she asked you about it you pushed it off like it was nothing, then you call her dramatic when you hurt her" daniel said.

"she has cried freaking out because of you and then you have the audacity to run her out of here you dick" jack told him.

"well i didn't know that, she never said anything" zach said in defense.

"she tried! but you shut her down!" jonah stated.

"you know why she came? she wanted to talk to you about y'alls future together because she wants one with you, but jace and willow have been putting all these awful thoughts in her head so she wasn't originally going to come with, but the girls and i convinced her because you love her, or so we thought" riley said starting to grab her things.

"but i do love her-"

"then prove it zach! prove it not to us, but to her" riley said running out of the room to go stop her best friend from leaving.

riley was halfway down the hallway when she felt and arm stop her. she turned around to see zach. "okay, i'll prove it, let me go get her"

riley smiled, "go before she leaves! go!" zach nodded and took off running after sloane who was already on her way to the hotel.

what y'all think? will zachary make it? idk man we will see
bye loves <3