60

"no because you sound so stupid right now" sloane said laughing at daniel.

"how? i'm so deadass right now, koalas have split dicks" daniel explained causing the group to look at him weirdly. "i'm serious!"

"babe we sadly believe you it's just- why do you know that?" riley asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"what do you do in your free time daniel? look up 'do koalas have multiple genitalia?' all day?" sloane laughed again.

"it's not funny, no i do not do that rat" daniel argued. "i have a friend who just spews out these random facts and he told me"

"who do you hang out with that knows about koala penises?" jonah asked laughing.

the group of friends are at the winters house spending time together once more since it was their year as a friend group and felt the need to celebrate it all.

"hello your favorite human has arrived to the party" zach said proudly as he walked downstairs.

"dude have you been here all day? why are you late if you were just upstairs?" corbyn questioned the younger boy.

"because i felt like making a grand entrance is that a problem corbone?" zach crossed his arms as he moved next to sloane.

"that is literally the worst nickname to give someone i don't understand why y'all call him that" paris shook her head.

"yeah i don't even get it" christina said. "and i've asked a million times"

"i guess you just had to be there" jack shrugged. "only an exclusive group know"

"yeah we know it's a stupid nickname" gabbie replied rolling her eyes.

"can y'all stop shitting on the nickname please, it's so swag" corbyn defended.

"no it's not, do not use swag with 'corbone' it's offensive to swag" sloane protested as zach wrapped his arm around her.

"anyway besides corbyn's fucked up nickname we've all been besties for a year, which i personally didn't think we'd make it to" riley chimed in.

"what? the fuck- why not?" jack asked with furrowed brows.

"well there was always something going on between us that i assumed we'd fall apart at some point" riley explained.

"like the first time kay interfered with sloane and zach" christina mentioned. "but when they were friends"

"and the second time kay interfered with sloane and zach" paris stated. "dating edition though"

"oh and when willow caused zach and i to go on a break that soon traveled into a break up" sloane said looking at zach who nodded in agreement.

"no i agree, i thought millions of times that our group was like dead along with liv and i" zach shrugged.

"but we made it- fuck i shouldn't of said that" daniel sighed knowing what was coming.

jack then looked confused, "why not what's-"

"CAUSE WE MADE IT UNDERESTIMATED AND ALWAYS UNDERRATED" christina and riley started scream singing. "NOW WE'RE SAYING GOODBYE WAVING TO THE HARD TIMES"

"YEAH ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT LIKE THE FIRST TIME MET YOU AT YOUR DOORSTEP" paris and gabbie screamed next. "REMEMBER HOW IT TASTED"

"LOOKING INTO YOUR EYES BABY YOU WERE STILL HIGH NEVER COMING DOWN WITH YOUR HAND IN MINE" sloane finished for them, and once she did they all bowed as the boys applauded them.

"it's like you guys rehearsed that...you did didn't you?" jonah raised his eyebrows at the five girls who smiled.

"yes yes we did and i'm very proud of us for remembering the order" christina nodded.

"we had sloane finish the song since she's an actual singer and it would make up for the screams you just heard" gabbie told them.

"but sloane was screaming also" corbyn pointed out.

"yes because i didn't feel the need to just sing as if i have an audience, y'all are just fools so it didn't matter" sloane shrugged.

zach put his heart on his chest as if he was hurt. "that was so mean, i'm emotionally bruised- oh fuck"

"PHYSICALLY I'M FINE, EMOTIONALLY I'M BRUISED" all five girls screamed in harry's accent as well.

"this wasn't supposed to be a one direction reciting party or whatever" daniel stated.

"okay but it is now so deal with it" riley said causing the boys to groan. "fine let's go watch a movie like we always do"

the boys cheered as they all went to go into the living room to find a movie. zach pulled sloane back so they were the last ones in the kitchen.

"what? you don't want to watch a movie?" sloane tilted her head at the boy.

"no i do, i just want a minute to you all by myself" zach smiled. "i know i always get you alone since we're always together, but i'm a selfish person so"

"happy one year of knowing each other" sloane said smiling at him. "this is actually where i figured out i had feelings for you"

"really? you mean the first time we had movie night here?" zach asked as sloane nodded. "that was right after kay and i broke up"

"yeah i know, but you were like- well you, and i started catching feelings" sloane told him.

"wow what a great description" zach sarcastically said getting a hit from sloane in return. "ow!"

sloane smiled proudly at the boy. "don't be sarcastic and you won't get hit"

"yeah yeah okay" zach nodded rolling his eyes playfully. "but i'm glad we did end up making it here since i thought we didn't at some point"

sloane laughed looking up at him since she was shorter, "well don't worry zachary i'm forever yours"

"and you are just so perfect liv" zach said giving her a quick kiss. "i love you"

"and i love you"

and that besties is the end of forever yours
bye i am crying i love y'all tho
bye loves <3