49

sloane was now walking into the cafe that ryan told her to go to. she was nervous that zach would leave or ignore her the whole time they were there but hoped for the best.

she walked inside and saw the table the three were already sitting at and walked over to them. "hi guys!" sloane greeted.

ryan and alyssa smiled and waved at her and zach looked at her and returned a wavering smile then instantly looked back at his brother.

sloane sat next to zach since ryan and alyssa were sitting next to one another. anyone could tell how awkward it was between the two.

"it's nice to see you again alyssa" sloane said smiling deciding to break the silence that crept onto the group.

alyssa smiled, "yeah you too sloane, i know we didn't get to talk much last time we saw each other"

"well that's because your boyfriend is jealous since he knows you like me more than him, i mean everyone does so i don't blame you" sloane joked.

"um excuse me" ryan interjected. "that is SO not true, everyone does not like you more than me and you know that"

"myta literally said last week i was her favorite child and you threw a temper tantrum ryan" sloane reminded him.

"she only said that because i hate the last cookie that reese wanted and that caused a fight between us" ryan explained.

"no she said that because i am her favorite but sure ryan, whatever floats your boat" sloane said sarcastically.

alyssa laughed and shook her head, "if i didn't know you guys ahead of time i would think y'all were siblings or something by the way you fight"

"we get that a lot, but i promise i'm not related to that thing over there" sloane told her causing ryan to gasp while alyssa laughed a bit.

"you're so annoying, i'm done talking to you" ryan pouted turning to zach. "i'm going to talk to you now, especially since you've been so quiet"

"yeah zach what's up? you haven't talked at all" sloane asked pretty quietly since she had a feeling he would just ignore her.

zach looked at his brother then over at sloane who looked nervous. he sighed and turned to alyssa, "alyssa i have a very two important questions to ask"

sloane sighed and turned to face alyssa. alyssa raised her eyebrows at the older boy. "okay go" she told him.

"what, if you have, what is your favorite why don't we song? now remember this is very important" zach questioned furrowing his eyebrows.

alyssa was quiet for a moment, "i don't really have one but if i had to pick it would be, big plans"

zach nodded, "that's a good one, now the second one, what is your least favorite why don't we song?"ryan and sloane oohed and watched the girl as the three awaited an answer.

alyssa took a deep breath and looked at zach. "listen i'm sorry if y'all don't agree but, why don't we just is just not it"

"wow and we are still performing that one too" zach laughed. "but no i get you"

"well zach y'all are still performing something different and you hate it so" ryan pointed out.

zach nodded, "you got a point there ryan, you got a point"

the four's ordered was called up at the front which made them all turn their heads then back at each other to see who would go.

"um how about zach and i go to get it and y'all can sit here" sloane suggested as zach shook his head.

"no we don't have to-"

"yes you two go and get it, hurry before they think we left" ryan interrupted zach.

zach sighed and the two got up and started to walk over to the front of the cafe where their food was. they were quiet for a while until sloane once again spoke up.

"so can i ask you something?" zach didn't even respond. "okay i'm gonna ask anyway, why are you ignoring me? what did i do?"

zach looked at her for a second and then looked back forward making her scoff. "zach what the hell? i have no idea what i could've done, is it because i didn't say i love you too over text?"

zach still didn't respond to her, "zach i didn't want to have the important of a conversation over text, i want to have it in person but you won't talk to me because you're all butt hurt over something that shouldn't be a problem"

zach sucked his teeth and turned to her. "it shouldn't be a problem? well it is, i told you something that was very hard to say and you didn't reciprocate it"

"it's not even just that, the boys told me why you really came to australia and i don't understand why you didn't tell me? you're boyfriend. but you were able to tell everyone else" zach stated.

sloane looked at him confused, "what? you mean the fact i want kids?" zach nodded. "because we broke up in australia, why would i share that, and they all knew because i talk about it all the time"

"and zach what does this have to do with you ignoring me for the past two months" sloane said throwing her hands up.

"it's just i've realized we never talk anything out literally ever so maybe we weren't a perfect match to begin with" zach shrugged.

sloane's breath hitched, "oh" sloane then walked away from zach and back to the table where ryan and alyssa were.

"hey are you okay? what's wrong? you look like you're about to cry" ryan asked immediately.

sloane nodded, "i'm fine, paris just needs me back at the bus, something about jack and daniel, so i have to go, i'll see y'all later though"

"sloane don't lie to me, i know you" ryan told her. "what happened?"

sloane finished grabbing her stuff, "ask your brother" as zach walked up to the table with the food. "um here's the money for my food, just take it to the bus i'm not hungry anymore bye"

with that sloane walked out of the cafe and zach looked dumbfounded. "what's wrong with her?"

ryan and alyssa looked at him blankly. "how about you tell us"

i know i said the last chapter was the last sad one, but i lied, THIS one is though
bye loves <3