12

after hours of hanging out with riley and waiting for the boys to get back, sloane finally went back into her and zach's room, well technically it's zach and jack's room but she took it from jack.

she decided to take a nap and calm herself down before zach came back and they had the one conversation she hated the most because the outcome is what scared her.

about an hour into her nap she heard the front door open and heard someone calling her name. "sloane?" the voice called. sloane knew it was zach but was still half sleep.

"sleeping" she said not even opening her eyes to look at him. she heard him walk into the room area and he then sat next to her pulling her to him so that she was cuddled into his chest.

"how was your day?" sloane asked trying to wake herself up since she knew they had to talk.

"same old same old. go to interview, answer some questions, sing some songs, take some pictures, jack mentions selena gomez somewhere, do random harmonies in the midst" zach replied.

sloane giggled at his last comment since they did do that a lot in interviews, and jack does talk about selena all the time. after about a minute or two of silence sloane opened her eyes and looked up at zach who was currently on his phone, it looked like he was texting someone but sloane couldn't see because he was tilting his phone away from her.

sloane sighed and sat up facing zach crisscrossed on the bed with a serious look on her face. zach looked up from his phone and noticed the look on her face, he then put his phone down and gave her his attention knowing something was wrong.

"okay, so i want to talk to you about something, but i don't want to sound insecure, or like i don't trust you because i do, it's probably all in my head but i just need to know and make sure it's not in my he-"

"liv you're rambling, just tell me what's bothering you" zach said cutting her off.

sloane nodded and took a deep breath, and a quick mental pep talk and began, "is there something wrong? because this morning you seemed distant, and you keep hiding your phone from me when you text someone or when you get a call and i just want to know why?"

"no there's nothing wrong, i've just been texting an old friend of mine i promise you it's nothing to worry about" zach said with a reassuring smile.

"then why were you hiding it?" sloane asked furrowing her eyebrows as she was still confused as to why he would feel the need to hide his phone if the person he was texting was just an old friend.

zach shrugged, "i don't know our conversations are just so weird and you already bully me for everything else i do so you don't need anymore ammo"

sloane giggled and threw her hands up in defense, "alright i get that, but i'm sorry that i jumped to conclusions i was just being paranoid"

zach shook his head, "no i get it, i was making it look that way, and you went through a similar experience in your last relationship so it's fine, i'm just glad you talked to me about it"

sloane smiled and cuddled back up to zach and the two both ended up falling asleep thinking they dodged a bullet, something that could of ruined their relationship, but did they really?

okay lemme just 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️
this chapter is mad short omg
bye loves <3