33

they all soon reached the winters' house piling inside with the boys suitcases, and the girls suitcases. since they were going to stay with paris and sloane for the time being they brought their luggage, minus riley because she has her own drawer of stuff in the guest room.

"hey wait, where is lav?" jack asked looking around. "i thought she would be here" he said looking a little disappointed.

"she's at your mom's house, she, sydnie and isla took her out for the day while ava hung out with ryan helping him prepare for friday" gabbie said causing jack to nod.

"i personally think we should've taken her with us but gabbie wouldn't let me and i'm not happy about it" sloane said pouting and folding her arms.

gabbie shook her head and rolled her eyes, "you're so dramatic, she's going to come back over i just didn't want to lug her around all day"

"so what's the sleeping arrangement supposed to be like since there are ten of us in one house?" daniel asked changing the subject.

"well jonah and i are going to sleep in my room, riley and daniel can take the guest room since basically all of riley's stuff is in there" paris told them.

"we have a room downstairs that gabbie and lav have been sharing since lav likes to sleep in a bed and not the floor, so jack and gabbie can take that room if y'all want, but that leaves christina, corbyn, and zach" sloane said.

"well i've been sleeping on the pull out couch with riley these past couple of days so corbyn and i can crash here" christina said as corbyn nodded.

"okay so then that leaves zach with no place to sleep" jack said as they all turned to zach who was currently on his phone texting someone.

he looked up to see everyone staring at him, "oh um i can just stay at my place then and come back here when we are planning it's no big-"

"no zach you don't have to do that, some of your stuff is still in sloane's room anyway so why don't you just share with her. you don't mind right sloane?" paris asked with a huge smile on her face.

sloane looked a little frazzled and didn't know what to say, "um no, i guess i don't mind, you can stay in my room i'll just sleep on the floor or something" sloane said.

"girl shut up you are not sleeping on the floor, y'all have literally had sex okay so don't play this 'i'm so shy game' only cause y'all broke up it's not that serious" riley said causing everyone's eyes to go wide.

"RILEY OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" sloane yelled as everyone else looked frozen in a state of shock.

"oh shit, th-they didn't know?" riley stammered as sloane shook her head no as well as zach with both annoyed faces. "PLEASE STOP TELLING ME STUFF WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE ELSE"

"i didn't even tell you! you already knew!" sloane reminded her.

"good fucking point!!" riley said looking down. "i'm just going to remove myself from the situation here before i spill something else"

"NO HOLD ON NOW! YOU TWO FUCKED?" jack asked a little loudly. gabbie hit him on the arm signaling for him to shut up.

"this is why we hate it when you talk jack" daniel said. "but um when exactly did that happen?" he asked turning his attention to zach and sloane.

"um maybe when i went to visit y'all in australia" sloane said in a whisper but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"so like two days before you guys broke up?" corbyn asked as the two slowly nodded. "oh damn"

"yeah um i don't want to hear about this like at all so can we just move along and watch a movie or something" paris said looking a little grossed out.

everyone agreed and all walked over to the living room and sat down with blankets and popcorn to watch a movie.

"oh wait, zach. earlier when we saw the girls you said sloane was lying about something, what did you mean by that?" jonah asked him.

"yeah you didn't even hear us talking so why'd you say she was lying?" gabbie asked turning towards him.

"yeah but she does this thing when she lies, where she fiddles with her hands and scrunches her nose, she's been doing that for the longest that's how i know she was lying, i didn't hear her i just saw her face" zach told them as he looked at sloane.

"aw that's cute he knows that. what were you lying about sloane?" daniel asked her. sloane raised her eyebrows and her eyes widened.

"i wasn't lying about anything" sloane said scrunching her nose but stopping herself from messing with her fingers since everyone was now focusing on that.

"huh looks like zach was wrong she isn't messing with her fingers dumbass" jack said causing zach to shrug and throw a pillow at him. "ow! babe i've been hit!"

"i seriously don't care" gabbie said causing jack to fake cry as she rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss making him perk up immediately.

"alright i'm better now! let's watch the movie!" jack said as everyone laughed but continued to go and watch the movie.

___
zachary 🧸
liv 🦕

zachary 🧸
i know you lied, you're nose was scrunched but it's fine you don't have to tell us or me, usually the stuff you lie about is just stuff you're scared of admitting so whenever you're ready you can tell someone

liv 🦕
aw thank you zach <3

zachary 🧸
always <3

zachary 🧸
i love you
*not delivered*

liv 🦕
i love you
*not delivered*

the amount of deja vu in this chapter i-
if y'all didn't read the first book you wouldn't understand ^^
bye loves <3