58

"zachary please just drop it" sloane pleaded as she looked at the boy who was currently rolled up in a blanket on her bed.

zach was currently at sloane's house so they could spend some time together since it has been a while due to them both working so frequently.

zach was freaking out over willow threatening rumors again. he saw how it affected sloane the last time and he didn't want that to happen to her again.

"i can't just drop it liv, she's a psycho she's definitely going to start problems again" the boy huffed.

"zach chill" sloane laughed. "if willow decides to start rumors again who fucking cares?"

"um me? i know what happened the last time she did this" zach furrowed his eyebrows at her. "wait why don't you care?"

sloane shrugged as she climbed onto the bed to sit next to him. "i don't know, i guess i've just hit the point where i don't care anymore"

"like this would be the third time she's spread some sort of lie about me, and yes i used to let that get to me because of the amount of hate i would get but i don't give a fuck. i know who i am and that's all that matters"

"where the fuck did this badass sloane winters come from and where has she been hiding for the past year?" zach said sarcastically.

sloane giggled at his statement. "i don't know bro, she's been hiding in here somewhere"

"well i'm glad she finally decided to join the party- and did you just call me bro?" zach asked the girl with furrowed brows.

"yes yes i did, i regret nothing" sloane honestly stated as he shook his head.

"i literally cant stand you sometimes liv" zach voiced. "like you're so annoying but i somehow love you"

sloane held her hand over her heart and wiped a fake tear. "that is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me oh my god"

"you're a nuisance" zach shook his head as he failed to hide his smile so he quickly looked away from sloane but it was too late.

"i see that smile zachary, you aren't fooling anyone ma'am i know i'm just so funny" sloane cockily flipped her hair.

"this ego is huge, i want the old liv back please and thank you sir" zach responded as he crossed his arms.

"oh you mean the one that was constantly stressed and cried over her boyfriend that soon became her ex boyfriend as he was in a whole other time zone? that liv?" sloane raised her eyebrows at the boy.

zach's eyes widened instantly, "no no not that liv— why would you bring that up i'm feel bad now, even though i know you were joking"

"well i'm glad you feel bad that means you know you were wrong but i was joking so don't dwell on it" sloane assured him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he subconsciously wrapped his around her waist.

"you do this shit on purpose and then you want to be my best friend it's not gonna work sir" zach pointed out.

"but ma'am, it already has worked" sloane laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"yeah whatever, i'm still worried about willow though" zach stated going back to the original topic causing sloane to sigh.

"don't be, she's all talk anyway. we haven't seen each other in months she has nothing on me and everyone will know that. so i'm not worried about it" sloane told the brunette.

"okay good point, can we watch a movie or something now though i don't want to think about willow" zach asked.

"yes we most certainly can" sloane smiled at him as she grabbed the remote so they could watch a movie.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

it's been a minute since i've written here- there are a few things though...
one: there are 2 chapters left of this book 🥺
two: no there won't be a third book i'm going to stop the story where it leaves off :)
three: sorry for the delay of chapters i haven't had any inspiration but i figured it out
bye loves <3