30

sloane dreadfully walked into the building where the meeting was being held with her manager, jace, and willow. she considered skipping it but she knew that wouldn't end well so she decided against it.

she walked into the room to see jace and willow were already there along with tessa and their manager/ willow's uncle, eric.

"great sloane is here now we can get started with this and resolve the problem immediately" eric said sitting up in his chair.

"well obviously there has to be some repercussions on sloane since she had her friends punch jace and he had a bloody nose, and a black eye" eric said like it was all sloane's fault.

"did they break anything?" sloane asked looking at eric with an expressionless face. eric and jace furrowed their eyebrows but shook their heads. "okay so he's fine, so he got some bruises so what? he deserved it"

tessa kicked sloane from under the table trying to get her to shut up. "what sloane is trying to say is, it's horrible that the boys used violence, but the way jace was acting made them feel it was the only way"

"the way i was acting? what did i do exactly? i have been nothing but nice to sloane, and then at the party we were just talking and zach got jealous and punched me, willow saw it all!" jace lied.

"yeah and then sloane had no remorse when i texted her about it so she obviously knew what was going to happen" willow also lied.

"okay sure" sloane said calmly. tessa looked at her confused as to why she was okay with what they were saying. sloane then went into her bag and pulled out a fat wad of papers.

"these are all of our text messages for the past 3 months, not one message has a conversation that zach wasn't in or where it criticized my relationship or me, i even have messages from jace that took place before we started working together. i have multiple witnesses from release night that saw jace was holding my hand and refused to let me go when i asked which caused zach's anger. zach had to forcefully get jace off of me so i could move back away from him. now i don't condone daniel and zach punching you and i told them both that they shouldn't have done it, but if you had let me go like i had asked you wouldn't have gotten your ass beat" sloane stated.

"i also have my conversations with zach and daniel about punching you if you don't believe me and need to see it. also willow i printed out every conversation we have ever had and not ONCE did we have a conversation about jace getting punched so you lied and you know it" sloane finished sitting back in her chair all comfortable like.

eric looked through all the screenshots and didn't know what to say since they all checked out. she had witnesses, proof, she had it all.

"so i think we're done here, i want you to stop spreading lies, and if you continue you will be hearing from my attorney, for assault and harassment" tessa said as she stood up and walked out right next to sloane.

"oh but i'm not done with you yet tess" sloane said causing tessa to turn around and look at her confused. "i need a break, i have been working nonstop for years now, and when i told you about jace and willow, you didn't care, you had me release an album and then not a minute later wanted more music from me, and then had me work on a collab that started so many problems and i'm going to need you to ease up on me and let me relax"

tessa stayed quiet for a moment and thought, "okay, you can have a break from the constant music releases, but just don't quit on me"

sloane smiled "i won't, i'll get back to it soon i promise you can't get rid of me that easy"

almost finished this book 🥺
bye loves <3