11

the next morning sloane and zach got up pretty early since zach had to get ready for some interviews and stuff for the day. even though they got up early zach still ended up being late, no one was surprised though.

the boys left riley and sloane alone for the day, the girls were invited to go but they didn't want to intrude on everything, even eben left them because he had some interviews of his own.

riley and sloane were currently just sitting in the room daniel and riley were staying in, on their phones with one direction playing in the background.

"OH! how was last night with zachhh?" riley asked teasingly as if she knew something. sloane looked at the girl trying to act dumb. "girl i know you let him hit it don't lie"

sloane took a pillow and threw it at riley causing riley to dramatically wail in pain. "shut up i didn't even throw it that hard"

"yes you did! i think i'm dying" riley said fake passing out after acting like the wicked witch of the west and melting.

"oh my god mhm okay" sloane said rolling her eyes.

"no but i'm deadass how was it?" riley asked peeking up.

"none of your business"

"girl if you can't tell your best friend how it was then it wasn't good" riley said folding her arms.

"it was good, don't ask me anything more because i don't want to express that" sloane said getting up from the bed and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"whatever, but did y'all talk about your future yet?"

sloane shook her head, "we just got here yesterday and as you know we were a little preoccupied"

"oh my" riley said making sloane laugh a bit. "well when do you plan on having the discussion"

sloane shrugged, "i don't know, he seems a bit off, i might not bring it up"

"what are you talking about? y'all just you know, so how is he being off?"

"i don't know, he just is. like last night he wasn't acting weird, but this morning he seemed weird and distant, like he got a couple text messages this morning and hid the phone so i couldn't see, and then he got a phone call and walked out of the room to answer it" sloane explained.

"but i don't want to be that girl who is going into her boyfriend's phone, and not trusting him so i have to know everything he does, like no i hate that" sloane continued.

"you don't have to be that girl, you have to be the girl that talks to him about it. sloane your last relationship you got cheated on, so you have a right to make sure it doesn't happen again, but just talk to him about it" riley told her. "he wouldn't cheat on you, he loves you too much, and he knows about issak and how much of an effect that has on you"

sloane sighed, "yeah maybe your right i'll talk to him once they get back"

"good now i want food let's go"

"we can order in though" sloane whined as riley pulled her out of the bed.

"no, just in case your talk with zach doesn't go well we have to find you another suitor" riley jokes.

"RILEY NO"

"i'm kidding damn, put your shoes on i want to go out to eat" riley told her as sloane rolled her eyes and got ready to go.

__
INSTAGRAM

rileydunn, beautychickee, and 300,173 others liked this post

corbynbesson who is who?

load comments...

username YALL SWITCHED??

rileydunn the one on the left is daniel cuz he's the cute one
seaveydaniel correct.

beautychickee the one on the right is corbyn bc he is the cute one
corbynbesson you win.

username i'm fallin' in love

username HOTTIES

seaveydaniel who IS who? no seriously idk.

jonahmarais corbyn ur on the left right?

liv who is the weird blonde kid next to you?
seaveydaniel the door.

jackaverymusic i could've sworn i was in this pic
corbynbesson i cropped you out 🤩

username y'all do be switching hair colors doe

okay so i'm am really sorry if this chapter is shit i was in the middle of class and didn't proofread but i wanted to update
bye loves <3