Chapter 1: The Prince's Pick-up Lines Are Too Difficult to Understand

"I'm sorry. I don't think I was mistaken."

A low, attractive voice reached his ears suddenly.

His vision was dim, and the speaker's features were unclear when he peered over.

However, Shun had the feeling that he was a firm person, who attracted people with his talent and charisma.

Not you, he had said.

Shun didn't even get angry at the man, who claimed he was involved in something that had nothing to do with him and closed his eyes in resignation. I am terribly lazy.

Sounds tickled his eardrums for a moment before everything suddenly disappeared.

His voice rang hollow in his own ears.

Shun was feeling anxious. He was frightened by the looming shadow and desperately attempted to persuade it.

"Oh, you're mistaken." I've lived a quiet life.

This was the life of Tachibana Shun, a twenty-eight year old high school teacher, who was basically an average person you could find anywhere. He had lived a dull life that wouldn't make you think of it as some famous beginning. He had been working hard for five years. In addition to his teaching, he worked as a club activity adviser in a modest way and was raised in a completely normal family.

And on that particular afternoon, this Tachibana Shun, who could only be considered plain and simple, was currently being kabedon-ed by a handsome prince in the corridor of a royal palace where the carpet had been extravagantly laid out, for some, unknown reason.

He seems to have been transported into a different world.

He also seemed to be in the otome game, The Prince's Chosen Sword and Magical World.

About three days ago, Shun had woken up, pleasantly wrapped in his warm futon. And then he saw a ceiling painted like the Sistine Chapel, and the first thing he said was "Eh?"

With his head full of question marks, he nervously looked around. The room was at least five times the size of his apartment, and Shun had been sleeping on a canopy bed in the middle of it.

"Good morning, Mr. Shun."

Just before the second "Eh?" left his mouth, the door had suddenly opened. There was a couple of older women, who bowed their heads in reverence as they entered, disregarding Shun, who jumped so much in response to this it was like he was in a gag cartoon.

From there, everything happened so fast.

He was forced to change from silk pajamas to clothes of some unknown construction, eat a stylish Western-style breakfast without getting the chance to ask any questions, and was thrown out of the room saying after being told to go and soak in some sunlight. Shun looked down at his clothes again while standing on the gorgeous, wine red carpet in a daze.

Prince.

The impression all of this gave him was just that.

Shun felt the right corner of his mouth go up as he was illuminated by the light of the chandelier that was about a meter in diameter.

The jacket and slacks he wore were like a military uniform and his boots came up to the knee. His stuffed collar was pure white, and the decorations and buttons on the shoulders and chest were gold. Shun didn't know if it was real, but he now had a dagger with too many decorations on it hanging off of his waist as well.

His chest was thin, and he was only a little less than 170cm(5'7″) tall. His large, black eyes, small nose, and mouth were neutral, but Shun's attire was definitely very prince-like. To reaffirm, Shun was a middle-level, public high school teacher.