4.2: When You Can't Use Your Resume For a Job Interview

Shun was in trouble. If things continued like this, they were going to take him back.

"Well, I have the second grade in the English proficiency test!"

"Oh?"

In front of Shun's throat was the point of the sword and a scream nearly left his lips at the sight of it, it was never more apparent that Craig was a master swordsman of the quintessential rough-and-tumble. Shun had nearly been buried on this sofa. However, he was still just a step away from it.

Desperate to keep the rest of his life, Shun managed to stay put on the couch. He shook his head desperately. I have a second-class kanji test and I have a teacher's license... No, that's not what they're asked for.

"Chief(1)! I've returned!"

Suddenly, a section of the floor near Shun opened up like a lid, and a bald, bearded man came out.

Shun, who was currently holding onto the sofa, watched in astonishment as the man, who was at least 190cm(6'3″) in height, lifted himself the rest of the way out through the hatch that was apparently connected to the outside world, while carrying a large bag that made him look a bit like Santa Claus.

"Gold!"

Two men appeared from the back of the room where Gin had gone earlier and rushed over to the Santa, checking the contents of the bag and bursting with joy. With the Santa's boisterous laughter and the scattered voices of the men, and the room had suddenly become noisy.

"He looks like a ruffian on the outside, but he's quite the bounty hunter, isn't he?" A young man with short, honey blonde hair and blue eyes said with satisfaction when he came from the back. Although he looked mature, his laugh revealed his age. He was young, possibly a teenager. His belligerent face made him seem like he was someone who would be the delinquent in his class and from the look of his cloak, it looked like he should be approached with caution.

"Well, I guess we'll get to eat luxuriously this month, huh?" A man about the age of Shun's father said with a keen gaze, arranging the gold coins on the table beside him. As soon as Shun saw him, Shun shrank back further into the sofa. He had short cropped, black hair and fine, Latino features with narrow eyes. If you only looked at his wheat-colored skin, you could say he was a slightly strong and healthy, mature man, but his aura was that of a yakuza clan leader stepping out of a black Mercedes, due to the large scar that stretched from the top of his left eye to his cheek.

And yet Gin slaps him on the shoulder and says, "Let's get some meat, meat!"

"Hey, my share is still three times that of everyone else's as we discussed before. After all, I earned it all myself," the black bearded Santa said to Gin, leaning heavily in his chair. Then the blonde, delinquent boy cut in, shaking his finger.

"Don't forget that it is thanks to my information that you succeeded. I don't want as much as Dian, but I'd like twice as much as everyone else."

"Oh?" with these words, Gin looked away with a bitter expression, casting his eyes toward their Latino boss(2) for aid. The boss held his arms out in an exaggerated shrug as if to say there was nothing he could do.

Was he maybe European American and not Latino?

"Oh, that's too much trouble! It's because you guys are always saying such troublesome things that the bookkeeper can't keep up. There's 205 gold coins once you subtract the guild fee, and there are twelve of us now. Dian's share is three times everyone else's, and Dian's is twice as much... so for Carl and the others..."

"Oh, I didn't do anything this time, so you can have my portion."

"Ah! I can't do that!" When Craig quietly intervened, Gin, who was in charge of distributing the money, became worried that he would be too much for him to accept.

The Prince I Met in Another World is a Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें