Ch. 11; Snowball Fights & Stalkers

Takes us down, and we keep trying. Forty thousand feet keep flying.

"Next song,"

First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed, but then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.

"Ugh, next song,"

I was raised in the valley, there were shadows and death. Got out alive but with scars I can't forget.

"Like it."

I stepped away from my dock and continued to clean my room. Like usual, my music was full blast, which always annoyed my parents, but luckily I was alone in the house.

Liam was gone to his friends house, (but for all I know he could secretly be in another gang) and my parents were gone to some business trip in California. Now, I technically wasn't alone. Clifford was with me snuggled up on my bed whilst I simply cleaned my room. I didn't bother calling Harry or Mabel, because I was much to frightened to.

Suddenly, my door swung open revealing a very excited Liam. Since when did he get home?

"Paris! Look outside!" Liam exclaimed, opening my window, only to show a winter wonderland outside of it.

"Since when did it snow?"

"Well it is December lil sis." Liam chuckled running over to me and propping his hands onto my shoulders.

"Wanna have a snow fight with the neighbors?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows like some mad fool.

"I think you know the answer to the question Li."

◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢

Liam and I ducked, avoiding all the obstacles like a breeze. Although a couple tosses were right on target and hit both Liam and I. However, we still kept strong and went back to our hideout. I was out of breath with how much we were running, whilst Liam over her was totally fine and making me feel weak.

"If we go back we'll be hit with more of 'em." Liam breathed, looking back towards the enemy.

Suddenly, an idea hit me like a light bulb being turned on. "Liam, I have an idea."

"What is it exactly?" He urged impatiently.

"Pretend to surrender, but not literally. Like, put your hands up but don't say we are. Then when you get close, distract them and I'll plummet them with our snowballs."

"Good plan lil sis. But why don't you surrender and I shoot." Liam pouted.

"Fine, whatever. As long as we win."

I stood up and raised my hands in the air. Liam was busy building some more successful snowballs, and it seemed to like the enemy had been taking the bait. I kept walking forward, with my hands up high and a slight pout was brought upon my lips to enhance the act. When I arrived, the others stood up with a confused expression, but I was lucky enough to make there confusion go to the trash can.

I moved out of the way for Liam to do his part of the plan, but sadly they followed me which made me as a target as well. I kept trying to move out of my brothers way, but they simply followed me like a lost puppy. It bothered me a little for not only my brother couldn't make the shot, but I felt uncomfortable.

I tried looking somewhere else, hoping to ease the uneasiness in my stomach but I had seen a figure a top of a hill. It was male, just like the last time I had seen him, and I was scared. This guy was obviously stalking me, and I had wanted to know exactly who he was.

"Sorry guys, I've gotta go."

I sprinted towards the hill and to my advantage the guy didn't move. I didn't know if I should be happy or not, but all I knew was that I had to know who was stalking me. Although, when I reached the hill, I noticed how hard it would be just to climb it. Instead of being a hill, it was more of a mountain. Rocks and all that unwanted stuff dangerously tuck out of the hill, and I was afraid that I'd never know who this guy was exactly. I looked at the top of the hill, and yelled at the man to see if he'd answer me.

"Who are you!"

No reply.

"Answer me!"

No reply.

The man started to walk away, and anger bubbled inside of me. I rounded the hill, hoping that once I made it to the other side he'd be there, but to my utmost dismay, he wasn't.

"How..."

Somebody or something, tapped on my shoulder and I spun around in fear, but also hope that it was the mysterious guy who was stalking me.

"Paris? What's wrong?" Liam asked, worry swirling in his eyes.

"Um, nothing." I didn't feel he should know. At least not now.

◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢

I waved goodbye to Liam, and groggily continued my way into the dreaded school. I hadn't been paying attention, so when somebody said my name, I was startled so much I jumped fifty feet high in the air.

"Harry! You scared me!" I shouted, slapping his arm.

"Sorry Paris." He chuckled, "Anyways, I wanted to talk to you."

"Well, that was pretty self explanatory." I replied.

"Well about Friday, I was just helping you because you are my friend."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, because hearing from him that we were friends was quite confusing. "Really?"

"Yeah. Why, you shocked?" He snickered.

"Actually, as a matter of fact I am."

Harry went silent for a while, and I awkwardly walked with him. I was still itching to know who that stalker was, but I just didn't have any clues to who he could be. I mean, it's obviously not God watching over me, but who is it exactly? Who is so interested into watching me at my brother and I's secret place. How would he even know where I live in the first place? He must've been watching me for a long time.

Without even thinking, I turned to Harry and asked him if he knew anything, "Harry, there's uh, been a guy stalking me and I was wondering if you'd know who he was."

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Harry stopped midway in the hallway, which made me stop too. Not only because he did, but because he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"There's been a person stalking me. I think he's male, and I was wondering if you'd know any guy stalkers. Since you know, you would probably know for being part of a gang." I explained with terror in my voice. But it was certainly not for Harry, it was for the stalker.

"First of all Paris, just because I'm... was apart of a gang, doesn't mean I'd know stalkers. And second of all, how long have you been hiding this?" Harry questioned.

"Well the day we first met I suppose."

"Okay. Well, I guess it's time for you to meet one of my friends." Harry proposed, turning me around and heading for the exit doors.

"Wait, why're we going now?!" I squeaked.

"Because, this is Zayn were talking about."

"Um, I don't even know him!"

"You will soon."

{Sorry for a lot of dialogue in this chapter, but I do still hope you enjoyed it! If you are wondering what the songs were in the beginning of this chapter, it was: 1. If I Lose Myself by; OneRepublic 2. Gold by; by Imagine Dragons 3. Don't Go by; Bring Me the Horizon. Songs are important by the way. Vote. Comment. And/or follow me! Bye lovelies!}