Ch. 17; Mum and Dad

My bedside table started to violently vibrate, causing me to lazily pick up my obnoxious phone.

"Hello?" I groggily said through the phone.

Suddenly, a distorted voice sounded through the phone, and I immediately got frightened. "Hello Paris, how are you?"

"Wh-who is this?"

"It's not polite to leave people on the edge of there seats, sweetheart. Now, answer the question: how are you?" The voice thoroughly explained, but in the same distorted voice that caused me to silently cry.

"I-I'm g-good. Y-you?" I brutally stuttered.

"Good Paris, your getting the hang of manners. I'm absolutely perfect. Especially since I get to talk to the famous Payne member of the house hold." He replied with a snicker.

"What-t d-do you mean fa-fa-famous?"

"You don't know?" He inquired, "Well, my sweet, you're quite famous from the words of your mum and dad."

"Mum!" I squeaked. "What'd you do to my parents?"

"Well you see beautiful, right this second I have a gun pointed to your fathers temple, and unless you do me a favor, he dies. Then, after that, I'll go to your mum, and I'll have one more favor. If you deny, I shoot her as well."

I instantly stood up from my bed, the tears escaping my eyes quicker then rain. "Okay, just don't hurt them please."

"My first favor, is to come on down to Holmes Chapels. Remember your old house? I'm sure you do, that's where I'll be. Secondly-"

"I'm not going back there!" I shouted, gasping right after. "I'm sorry, I-I'll go, please don't-"

Right before I could finish my sentence, a gun shot was fired and an ear piercing scream was heard from what I assume is my mums mouth. I cried bloody murder, and kept repeating my dads name under my breath. This man killed him, he killed my daddy. He murdered my innocent dad, who just tried to keep his family under a descent roof. He killed a dearly loved man, who not only is a father, but a husband too. Which brings back to my mum, the one woman I love more then anything in the entire world. He killed my daddy in front of my mummy. I heard my daddy die. And the worst part is, the guy who killed him was laughing hysterics into the phone.

"I'm sorry Paris. Did I press the trigger? I certainly didn't mean to-"

"Listen here!" I bursted, "If you lay a hand on my mother, I swear I will find you and kill you myself."

"You, kill me?" He chuckled, "I don't think that's possible deary, because-"

Bang.

"Oops, I pulled the trigger again."

I screamed louder this time, dropping to my knees and bawling my eyes out. I was surprised Liam hadn't heard me. Liam.

I bolted down the hall, and swung my brothers door open. There, in his room, laid my brother peacefully sleeping. I rushed over to him, and shook him awake.

"Paris." He sighed, before he noticed that I was crying. "What? What's wrong?"

"Mum, and dad. There, there, d-dead."

◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢

"Are you sure you want to go to school? That  dream you had last night was pretty hectic." Liam said, hesitant to unlock the truck door.

"Yeah, it was only a dream." I murmured, unconventionally stepping out of the car.

It couldn't of been a dream. Although I checked my recently called list and no unknown number was listed. All fingers pointed to it being a dream, but it just seemed to vivid.

I stepped into the school with an emotionless expression on my face. A group of provocative girls were laughing at 'me' in a corner. Another group of guys, with that lone girl I had seen not to long ago, had been staring confused at me. Although, it hurt me like a bullet, I knew that it's because Louis probably spread more rumors about me to the school.

I threw my bag into my locker, and grabbed my phone and earbuds. Clicking shuffle, I wasn't expecting Black Beauty from Lana Del Rey to be chosen. Sure, it's a great song, but to depressing for my situation. So I simply changed the song to Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd. It reminded me of Harry and I's conversation, which brought a half hearted smile to my face.

Not noticing where I was going, I ended up running into a rock hard wall. I looked up, and to my utmost dismay, it had been the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

I rolled my eyes, and walked past him. Literacy was up first, and I didn't want to be late.

Sadly, my earbuds were yanked out of my ears, leaving the culprit to be Louis.

"What do you want?" I huffed, turning around, only to see both Harry and Louis.

"Are you okay?" They both asked in unison.

"Since when did you end up best friends?" I scoffed, clicking pause on my phone for my music to stop.

"We were worried," Louis admitted, whilst Harry agreed.

"Well, I'm fine. So just, go hang out at your gang hideout and leave me alone." I didn't mean to be so rude, I just wanted to be.

I started to walk, but Harry had caught up to me. "Paris, what's up with you?"

"My head."

"Huh?"

"Nevermind."

After my clever comment, I completely ignored Harry's constant pleads to know what was wrong with me. To be honest, I was a little annoyed with him at this point. I suppose I've always been annoyed of people who constantly ask me the same question every ten seconds.

In the middle of Harry asking for the millionth time to tell him what was wrong, my phone went off meaning I had a text.

Unknown Number: Secondly, I'd like you to bring Harry and Louis with you. I've got a surprise.

I gasped, dropping my phone for the umpteenth time. It was the killer. The person who killed, my parents. I knew it wasn't a dream! Except, I was depressed I was correct. It concluded the statement of my parents being dead.

"Paris?" Harry picked my phone up and read the text over and over again, with the same expression. Confusion, and shock.

"Who sent this?" He asked in a rough voice.

"The same person who killed my parents."

{Short, again. But oh my Jesus! Who is this anonymous murderer?? Why would he/she kill Paris and Liam's parents? What in the name of Jesus is going on!? Stay tuned! Vote. Comment. And/or follow moi!}