Ch. 19; When Reality Bites Back: Part Two

Liam's P.O.V

"No! She just disappeared!" I shouted into the phone.

"Sir, please calm down. She's a teenage girl, she could've went anywhere-"

"Listen, ma'am. Yesterday, my sister told me that my parents died. At first I didn't believe her, because I would've got a call from you guys, or something! Now that she's gone, I'm scared! My parents could actually be dead, and so could my sister at this point. Please, help me." I explained to the idiotic women on the other end of the call.

"Okay sir. Please, state your address and name. I'll have a police officer come down to your house and help you." She sighed into the phone, but I was extremely relieved to know the authorities would be aiding me.

Paris' P.O.V

I hastily turned around, tears still spilling out of my eyes. There who stood before me was a man, no older then thirty. He had a nasty, toothy grin planted on his face whilst holding a pistol in his left hand. The man had seemed quite familiar, but being how I didn't know Louis was my childhood crush and friend until now, the man could be nobody I know.

"You know, Paris. I'm surprised you didn't bring your brother Liam."

"You'd be surprised by a lot of things." I coldly remarked.

"Well, well, somebody's boosted there confidence." He grinned.

"You know, that's funny. Louis said the same thing."

The mans grin grew wider, "Like father, like son."

My courage, and strength drowned, right after his unexpected comment. If this sick man is Louis' father, then what if Louis had been fooling me as well? I knew this guy looked familiar, but I stupidly shook it off. He used to come to my house and have a grand old time with my parents, now that I think about it. This guy and Liam really hit it off as well. I used to tell myself when I was little that since my family approved of Louis' father, me and Louis could lived happily ever after. It's funny how fast the night changes.

I turned to Louis, hoping to see his reaction would be shocked to know his dad killed my parents. Instead, he was lost out of words, and seemed to look guilty. Like he knew what his father had done to my parents.

Instantly, I remembered something important. Louis' father had been named Lloyd. What if he was the guy to stalk me? What if he was behind everything?

"Doesn't reality suck?" Lloyd laughed, I nodded.

"I'm sure you have lots of questions, Paris. And I'd be happy to answer them. But I'd like to speak to you privately." He winked.

"No!" A voice boomed, "Absolutely not!"

I spun around, and noticed it was Harry who had gotten angry at Lloyds demand.

"I need answers, Harry." Although I tried to soothe him, he was still frustrated with this man. Except, I couldn't blame him.

"Harry! I haven't seen you in what seems like forever!" Lloyd enthusiastically shouted, "Still remember when I put you under my wing?"

I reluctantly stared at Harry, hoping he would give me answers. But it was to no avail.

"Remember?" Lloyd frowned, "Your parents died, and helped you. You were only young at the time. So I understand if you're oblivious to what I'm telling you."

"Oh, I remember Lloyd. But then I found out that you were the one to kill my parents. But I don't think you'd care anyways, because I was sixteen at the time." Harry snarled.

So that would probably be the reason why Harry ended up being in a gang. Then why would Lloyd kill his parents? Maybe for the same reason he killed mine. The pleasure and excitement it gives him.

"You're sick!" I blurted, "Absolutely, sick! You kill for the fun of it! You know what I think? I think Louis is scared of you, I think Harry is too, and they hate you. They're innocent, and terrorized! Just l-like me!"

"You're only backing them up Paris because you care about them. We all know that you love both Harry and Louis."

"N-no I-I don't!" I squirmed, "Why'd you say 'we'?"

"Because I'm here, Paris." And that's when another figure came into place.

"Mabel!" I gasped.

Liam's P.O.V

"The only thing I could think of is Holmes Chapels." I thoroughly explained to the agent.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've heard her on the phone talking about a stalker in our old home, or something to that effect. I didn't really think of it at the time, but..." Geez, I'm such a horrible brother.

"Yeah, I see what you're saying." He agreed, "Okay everybody! Listen up! We're heading up to Holmes Chapels. Just when we arrive there, we will all follow this young man here, Liam Payne, to his house. Clear?"

People nodded there heads, and we were off, to find my sister.

{This was really short, and a lot of dialogue. Sowwy! Vote. Comment. And/or follow me!}