Chapter 1

Ryujin's POV

The sight of her back that I could clearly see through my bare eyes made me smile. Just like how I opened the door back then and saw the glimpse of the girl I texted just the night before.

And-as when I went behind to hug her.

"Ryuddaeng!" Yeji whined when I surprisingly hug her from behind.

"Hello leader-nim, what's taking you so long here in the bathroom with the door open?" I naughtily asks while squeezing my cheeks on her shoulder.

"Oh, I forgot to close it."

"You're getting old huh? My babe's getting older~" I teases.

I stood behind her and watch as how she analyze herself on the mirror. I could stand here forever, watching my girl every seconds.

"Babe? Gross. Someone might hear us." she said with a sassy tone on her voice.

"If you'd just let me date you then I can call you babe anytime. I'd be proud of having you, I could tell the whole world." I proudly said but I knew, it's always career that matters to her.

"3 years dating ban." she quickly answered, still looking at herself on the mirror.

"Blabla I can wait." I hug her from behind again, putting my chin on her shoulder as I tried sniffing her neck.

"You keep claiming that you're top but you're small." Yeji nagged that made my eyebrows met. I tilted my head to look at her on the mirror and that's where our eyes met, she's teasingly looking at me that's why I broke from our eye contact.

"Look who's adorably pouting now," Yeji turned to my direction that's why I stepped back to match her gaze.

"Yeddeong-ah..." I mumbled, locked in her stunning gaze. "Why does every time I look at you, I just wanna put you in bed?" her eyes automatically shifted away from me. "What a sub..." I whispered before lending my hand on the faucet to wash it.

"I know my place because I'm a leader." she said and took her step back.

My heart aches for that, every time she mentions how obligated she is as a leader. Every time she makes me feel that career would always be her main priority.

My heart is twitching...

"This is our inside joke, between you and me. Stop taking it seriously." I went to her direction and faced her. My eyes can tell that my world revolves around her-but hers tell the opposite.

"What?" she asked. My eyes averted on her thin and pinkish lips.

Without a word, I reached for her face and sealed her lips with a kiss.

It's always like this. I could only give her a kiss. No matter how mutual our feelings for each other, there's nothing I can do but to kiss her, to tease her...

I tried biting her lower lip for her to give in but she lightly pushes me away causing our lips to part.

Was that a wrong move?