00.

Sana sat up from the bed as she heard her alarm clock's noise, she groaned and turned it off. She wiped her eyes like a child and yawned, she stretched her arms and fixed her bed. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up, a boring day again indeed.

She wore her school uniform and went to the kitchen to get some bread, she doesn't want to study anymore but she needed too. Being a working student is hard, she needed to save money for her to live. Not all young people like her has parents to support them.

Being lonely like Sana isn't bad at all, but there are some troubles waiting for her at school. She never fight back to the bullies who hurts her, mentally and physically. She was bullied and she doesn't have friends to protect her, even her own family hated her, so she decided to live alone.

Sana went on the living room with her bread and turned the television on, she sat on the couch and listen to the news. She sigh when the weather guy said that it will be cloudy and might rain hard tonight, that means, there will be no stars in the sky. She looked at the clock and saw that its almost time for school.

She stood up and grabbed her bag from the chair, she grabbed her house's keys and locked the door. She went on the waiting shed and wait for a bus to arrive, minutes more, a bus came so she went inside. She sat near the window and sigh.

Her phone vibrated so she pulled it out from her bag, she read the text and rolled her eyes after. She put her phone back inside and stared at the window to ease the painful memories in her head. She doesn't want to remember anything about her family.

From: Doctor KIm.

Please visit us next week, just once. Your mom is being worried about your condition, we'll be waiting for you here Ms. Sana. have a nice day ahead, god bless.