29.

Sana's POV.

I looked at the clock and it's already 11pm yet she isn't home. I let out a sigh and bit my lower lip, i tried calling her but she isn't answering.

I wore my shoodie and went outside, i sat on the porch. I let out a deep breath, it's cold. I put my hands on the pocket of my hoodie and stared at the sky, dark clouds... no stars... it's going to rain soon. I hope she comes home now.

I waited there and it's almost midnight, i let out a hiss when i can feel raindrops falling. I grabbed the umbrella on my side and stood up, i went close to the road and looked left and right. I saw a familiar person approaching, walking like a zombie.

She's soaked, the rain falls harder. I approached her and i widened my eyes. She was... Drunk.

"Sana." she cooed with a chuckle, her cheeks are slightly red. Her breath smells like alcohol.

"why are you drunk?! what happened?" i asked and she slowly kneel down on the ground, i can hear sobs. I dropped the umbrella and now, i'm also soaked by the heavy rain.

I pulled her on my embrace as she cried her heart out, i guess something happened between her and her parents. I let out a sigh and hugged her tighter.

"shhh it's gonna be okay" i mumbled, she hugged me back and continued to cry. What happened today is an example of, "not all strong person is always strong."

"i'm also a human... i tried my best to become a better daughter but why... can't they love me?" she asked, i rubbed her back. As i thought, something happened there. Now i regretted making her go home and visit them. Some people are really cruel and mean.

"don't cry" i said, she pulled away from the hug. Her tears flow down with the rain, she looks so tired.

"can i confess something? i love you Sana... since the first day. I love you" she said and her eyes are slightly closed, i widened my eyes. She loves me?? no, she's just drunk. It wasn't real, i shouldn't believe drunk people.

I stood up and helped her to walk, we went inside and i quickly grab a towel to wipe us. She was on the couch, half asleep. I sat beside her and wiped her hair, hays why did she get so drunk.

"Sana..i love you" she mumbled, i let out a sigh and continued to wipe her. All of sudden, she pinned me on the couch, i widened my eyes and tried to push her away but she was way more stronger, i have no escape, i'm trapped.

"Tzuyu- you're just drunk. Stop saying you love me if it wasn't true because i can't love someone back. Jjuwi is still the one i'm hoping for" i said as my eyes becomes teary, she slowly opened her eyes, her tears fell on my cheeks. She was crying.

"do you think.. i'm just joking? i never fool around when saying sincere feelings to someone.. but you just think its a joke.. now that hurts.. I'm sorry" she mumbled and passed out, she fell on top of me. I tried to get her out but i can't, she's heavy.

I let out a sigh and have no other choice but to stay like this. I feel sorry for her.. i really can't love someone. I can only see her as my friend. She may be my soulmate but not a soulmate in love.