28.

I reached our house, it's been a while since i've been in this fancy place. A fancy place that feels like hell to me. I went inside and the maids and butlers greeted me. They even call my parents to come downstairs because their only daughter came, home.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

I went on the kitchen to drink some water and surprisingly, my father was there. The selfish CEO that only cares for money and her wife, treating her only daughter like air and a burden.

"you came home" he said and sipped on his coffee without looking at me, he was reading a newspaper on the kitchen table. I let out a deep breath again and went on the fridge.

"so what? you and mom don't even care for me at all" i said and grabbed a glass and filled it with cold water, i heard him chuckle. I chugged the water down to my throat and gripped the glass hard. okay, i'm slowly regretting going here.

"so what about it? it's your choice to leave home. It's really true that you're stupid making decisions in life" he said, i closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. It's starting, he's starting a fucking show.

"why can't you speak? are you feeling guilty because it's true? damn, Tzuyu you are a Chou. You're the only Chou that is born dumb and know nothing. You're nothing compared to your cousins in Taiwan. You're just making me embarrassed" he said and put down the news paper, i clenched my fist and tried to hold back my tears.

"then why did you guys made me in the first place dad? why didn't you pull out if you're just going to say those things to me? i'm exhausted hearing your bullshits, you call this place home? fuck, this so called home feels hell to me. I'm trying my best to become a better daughter and make you guys proud but you're always dragging me down. If you regretted that i was your daughter, did you asked me that i regretted living in this life? YES, i am regretting everything. I regretted saying to everyone in elementary school that i have the best parents. God, just shoot me in the fucking head. That's it, if you want me dead, just kill me. Shoot me in the head, stab me using a knife, murder me. I think that would be easy removing a trash in your life. That's it, make your decision now and tell me. I don't want to see you again nor mom, just forget that you don't have a daughter that once exist in your life" i said and walked out, leaving him dumbfounded by the words that is left unsaid in my head. My chest becomes lighter by saying that, i hope those words made him realize that his daugther is also a human being.