05.

"see you tomorrow?" she asked, i showed a sly smile and nodded. We're here on the gate of the school, we're gonna separate our ways here.

"be careful" she added.

"you too, i'll go..now" i said and swallowed the lump on my throat. She showed me her smile and nodded then she walked away. I let out a sigh and started to walk too, i need to go to work later at 9pm on the convenience store.

I went home first and took a nap, its gonna be a tiring day again. Its monday and i still need to go to work for 4 more days before i can rest fully and gain my strenght.

__________
I woke up when i heard my alarm clock's noise from the side of the bed, i groaned and turned it off. Its 8pm and i need to prepare. I stood up from the bed and cleaned myself, i brushed my teeth and took a bath.

I slept with my school uniform on, i feel tired. The wound on the side of my lips hurts too, i put some medicine on it. It looks bad, damn that girl.

I don't even know why they hated me after knowing my family's rumor, i got nothing to do with that though. They are just so stupid, so what if my mom is a whore? Does that bothers them? Ugh, i can't deal with stupid people.

I put on my simple shirt, a pants and sneakers then grabbed my bag to leave. I locked my house then went to work.

The sky doesn't have stars today, its making me sad. Oh right, the weather guy said that it will rain and i didn't bring an umbrella. Stupid Sana, stupid.

I suddenly remembered what Doctor Kim said on the text earlier, i was thinking if i should go or not. I think i shouldn't, they said its getting worst and that'e good. I'll die quick and my sufferings will end. That's what i want, i don't want to suffer anymore.