16.

"oh god i'm sorry" she said and immediately wiped her tears, i was staring at her. So it's the reason why she doesn't want to say it earlier because she might burst into tears.

She continue to wipe her tears but it didn't stop from falling down. Her eyes, it tells me that, the past is really painful and she couldn't even step forward. Now i finally understand.

I stopped her hand so she looked at me, she kept holding her tears yet it just want to flow down. I slowly put down her hand and held her cheek.

"it's okay to cry, let it out" i said and showed her a sly smile, after that, her tears fell again. She looked down and clenched her fist, remembering something painful in the past surely brought you too much pain even you're in the present.

I pulled her on my embrace as she let her tears out, she was letting out sobs. She's been holding and keeping everything on her own for too long, that isn't right.

"you don't need to keep those problems and unsaid words on your own because now, you have somebody that will listen and understand what you feel. I'm here for you, to suffer with you" i said and caressed her hair, she snuggled closer and it just made me smiled. I already love how comfortable she is when she's with me.