06.

It's already near 3am in the morning yet i'm here at the convenience store, working. I yawned and stretched my arms, i'm almost done here.

I mopped the floor because i need to keep the store clean, i'm feeling a bit sleepy right now. I still have class later at 10 so i still have time to rest, that's good. Minutes more, my manager said that i should go home since its really late, i have no choice but to obey. I bought Instant Noodles first before i head out.

I was walking on the streets, the wind was cold and the street lights are so pretty. I let out a deep breath, i'm exhausted. Can i just die? this life is slowly killing me though. There's a part of me that pushes me to die but there's a side of me that say that i shouldn't. I don't know who will i choose either, if ever i die, that will be great. But if i don't, its also fine.

I groaned when the rain started to pour, i quickly ran on the nearest waiting shed. Damn, i'm all soaked. I sat on the seat and hugged myself, its so cold.

Suddenly, a girl sat beside me. She has a long black hair, she's wearing a leather jacket and black pants. She looks cool, i wonder what her face looks like. She was also soaked like me, i think she's in a rush to go home too.

She glanced at me, i widened my eyes when i saw who she was. Chou Tzuyu.

"eh?! its late what are you doing here?" she asked, i didn't speak. She slowly smiled at me, the rain is starting to pour harder.

"its good to see you here Sana" she added, i showed her a sly smile and i didn't expect that. I never smiled to someone like that beforr, it feels strange. I feel like a different person.

"i-its good to see you..too" i uttered and looked down, i hugged myself tighter because i'm freezing. The wind is so cold and i'm soaked, i hope i won't have a fever, its just a waste of time.

Seconds more, Tzuyu removed her jacket and wore it on my shoulders, i looked at her. She seems serious putting it, she looked at me too and our eyes met. I never thought we would see each other here. There was something in the rain, i was feeling something strange that i never felt before. Her eyes, her stare, the whole her. Its making me so weak.