18.

Sana's POV.

saturday

"are you really sure you don't want me to go?" she asked me, we're currently here on my living room talking because i told her that i will go out for a while.

"yeah, i'll be back" i said with a sly smile, she stood up and fixed my scarf. She was serious, i was holding back my breath whenever we were so close.

"take care, don't stay outside for too long because winter is near, you'll catch cold okay?" she said and smiled at me, i nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

"i will, thank you" i said and bud goodbye to her then went out. She's been staying with me for a week now and i didn't expect that having her around feels nice. She always tells silly jokes that always made me laugh so hard, she always smiles, she comforts me. I feel lucky having a friend like her. But, i was curious, i only know her name, but i don't even know any informations about her. Should i ask her? hmmmm.

By the way i also lied to her for the first time today, i said will just go see a friend but the truth is.. i will go to the hospital and see Dr.Kim to know my condition.

I don't know what's happening to me, last night i sneak on the bathroom to drink one of those medicines that he gave to me. It makes me feel ill, i feel bad for taking those. My heart aches yet sometimes, i'm loving it. Just a couple of beats, it will stop sooner.