26.

The day in school finally ended. It's already night and i was sitting on the couch while Sana is washing the dishes. I let out a sigh and stared blankly at the floor, i just can't believe that she has the courage to follow me here. Maybe she convinced her mom or her dad to move her just to annoy me.

I clenched my fist.

"Tzuyu?" i heard Sana's voice but i didn't glance at her, i was still staring at the floor. She sat beside me and i could tell that she's looking at me.

"hmm looks like you don't want to be bothered, i'll just go on the room-" she stood up and was about to walk away when she finished saying that but i held her hand.

"stay" i said and looked at her. She showed a sly smile and nodded then sat beside me again. It started to rain again, she's a bit sad since she can't see the stars tonight. She rested her head on my shoulder while i was still holding her hand. We stayed like that for a while.

"what's a soulmate?" she asked.

"for me?" i asked too, she hummed.

"for me, it's a person who understands you better than anyone else in this world. A person who's always on your side even at your bad times" i answered and held her hand tighter.

She yawned and gently closed her eyes while her head is resting on my shoulder.

"are you my soulmate?"she asked, i chuckled.

"yes. I am your soulmate"