19.

I let out a deep breath before knocking on the door. seconds more, Dr. Kim opened the door and he looks happy to see me.

"you came, come inside Ms. Sana" he offered so i obeyed, i went inside and sat on the chair in front of his table. He sat in his swivel chair and faced me, i looked at his face. Looks like, he's about to say something really bad.

"Ms.Sana i'm really sorry to say this but, your condition is getting worst. We tried our best to make up with you and even offered operations but you declined, the test results came yesterday and its just really sad to know that. Your heart is getting weak. Is there something painful that happened from your past?" he asked, i gulped and clenched my fist.

I slowly looked down.

"yes"i answered, he let out a sigh.

"it's one of the reasons why you're struggling with too much pain sometimes. You always think of it so your heart aches, it only make things harder so i suggest that, you should learn to forget the things that happened in the past" he said and stood up, i was still looking down. I was holding back my tears and feel my heart aches as i remember the scenarios.. both happiest and saddest moments that ever happened to me and Jjuwi. I held my chest, it aches.

Why does some people thinks that, getting over that happened in the past is easy? It's never been easy. It's hard that it just makes you wanna go back but you just can't. You want to make things right but you can't turn back the time. You will feel nothing but sadness and regrets.

It's never been so easy moving on.

My sight suddenly went black and i can tell that i fell on the cold floor, i can hear loud footsteps approaching me.

"Ms. Sana?! Ms. Sana wake up!" someone shouted but i couldn't wake up. My heart aches so bad.