20.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the plain white ceiling, i groaned and wandered my eyes on the place. I was lying down on the hospital's bed. I quickly sat up and slowly took off the dextrose that's attached to me.

The door suddenly opened and it was Nurse Im and Nurse Park, they widened their eyes when they saw what i'm doing. They immediately approached and stopped me.

I let out a sigh and looked at them with my tired eyes.

"please, let me out. I need to go home" i said in a low voice.. They sigh and looked at each other.

"Sana listen to me.." Nurse Im said said so i looked at her.

"you need to take care of yourself and take time to heal" she said with a sly smile, i shook my head. I already lose hope after hearing Dr. Kim's words earlier.

"Nurse Im.. i will never be healed so what's the point of taking care of myself? i'm so tired of living with this, i'm already suffering since i was still a child. I just want to live a normal life just like what others do." i said as my eyes gets teary, i tried holding back my tears but it makes my chest hurts so i just let it all out.

Nurse Park wiped my tears.

"don't say that, Sana we know that you still have a chance to live. The only thing you need to do is take care of yourself, don't just lose hope, you need to fight" Nurse Im said and hekd both of my shoulders, i looked down and starting to let out sobs. Seconds more, i can feel both of their embrace.

"we know you can do it, you're a strong girl. Sana we watched you grow up here and we know who you are, fight for your life, you still deserve to live" Nurse Park said and pulled away from the hug, Nurse Im also did the same. I looked at them and they was smiling.

I didn't respond anymore and wiped my tears, they decided to take me home using Nurse Park's car. I was quiet the whole ride, the words that doctor kim said earlier just echoes on my head. I was confuse, i was supposed to feel happy because i am near to die but, it suddenly feels sad.