37.

It was a normal day. As usual, Tzuyu was still at the hospital, taking care of the girl she wished to spend her life time with. They kept telling amazing stories, funny jokes and what's on their minds. Sana is happy spending her precious time with Tzuyu, she kept on smiling, laughing as Tzuyu do her best to make her the happiest person.

and she succeeded.. Sana is the happiest person everytime she's around. All of sudden, they heard a knock on the door so Sana told the person to come in.  It was a nurse.

"hello, someone is looking for Ms. Chou Tzuyu, he said he needs to talk to you at the hospital's garden." The nurse mumbled, Tzuyu raised an eyebrow when she heard "he". Tzuyu looked at Sana, both of them are clueless who is that man wanting to talk to Tzuyu.

"you should go, take care okay?" Sana said, Tzuyu slyly smiled and nodded. She stood up from the chair and told the nurse to take good care of Sana while she's gone for a while.

Tzuyu isn't feeling so good about who she will meet, she's clueless and what's worse, it's a man. Her palms are sweating so she wiped it on her hoodie. Tzuyu reached the hospital's garden and she saw a familiar figure standing near the beautiful daisies. Her mood is starting to get bad as she walks closer to the man, the man she'll surely continue to hate while she's still alive.

"i'm surprised, you came" the man started without glancing at her, she clenched her palms into a fist when she heard his voice. The man looked at Tzuyu with a playful smile, more like he's starting a show between him and his daughter, Tzuyu.

"what the fuck do you want from me?" Tzuyu asked with a plain tone, eyeing her father with her fierce eyes. Her father chuckled and went closer to her, Tzuyu is slowly losing her patience, she might end up punching the scumbag on the face.

"Tzuyu. Let's go back to Taiwan." Her father said, Tzuyu cussed and looked down. He knew what's happening, between his daughter and a sick girl.

"you lose focus when we moved here, we should send you back there. So your future will be planned and wonderful, you don't have to suffer on other's situation. Live your own life, stop suffering with other people." Mr. Chou added and held her Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu gritted her teeth and yanked her father's hand away from her.

"don't you ever say those words in front of my face again. I told you before right? you should forget that i existed in your lives, i said forget that you had a daughter. Don't dare say those words because you don't know how much the girl i'm suffering with brought happiness in my life." Tzuyu said, her father became speechless.

"she's the only happiness that i have and you're taking it away again? you're heartless. The reason why i hated you so much is you never care about my happiness, you only care about that fucking business more than me. You put too much pain and pressure on my life, you made it miserable. Sorry if i disappointed you, if i embarrassed you because i couldn't be the type of person you want me to be. I want to be myself so please, stop controlling my life as if i was a puppet. Let me live."  Tzuyu added, she said those words that's been left unsaid on her mind, in front of her father's face. She walked away, leaving him dumbfounded on the hospital's garden.

Tzuyu went back to Sana's hospital room, feeling her chest lighten because she said the words that's been left unsaid on her mind for a long time. It's a relief for her, she's hoping that her father finally realize that she's not a puppet, but also a human being that gets tired and hurt. That have feelings like everyone else.

(🤡) hello, how are you guys? i missed y'all. I hope you're doing good. ^^