21.

"thanks for the ride, see you again soon" i said and bowed, they smiled at me and nodded.

"take good care of yourself Sana okay? fighting!" they said, i nodded and showed them a sly smile then they went away.

I let out a sigh, the wind blew. I closed my eyes and feel the cold breeze of the night. I just stayed in front of my house for a while. I put my hands inside my coat's pocket and let out a deep breath.

Why i am slowly regretting things when it's late? It sucks. Regrets are always in the last part huh? Why am i regretting everything that i did. When i already met Tzuyu my condition suddenly went worst, i shouldn't feel this way. I should be happy because i will be seeing Jjuwi on the after life once i died. We will be together again. But the thought of Tzuyu being homeless and lonely bothers me so much. I don't want that to happen before i die.

"hey" i heard a voice from the back, i opened my eyes and looked at her. She was smiling while approaching me. She went beside me and put her hands on the pocket of her hoodie.

"how relaxing" she added and closed her eyes, i smiled and did the same again. The wind continue to blew, it's so relaxing indeed.

"let's go for a walk?" i offered and looked at her, she was taller than me so i was looking up a bit.

"but you look tire-" she didn't finish what she said when i grabbed her arm and dragged her on the streets, i was smiling. I never smiled with someone like that, being with her totally feels so different. I never felt so happy like this in a while, it's been too long. A light came in the dark to guide me once again.