02.

Sana sat on her sit on the back, near the window. Their room was full of gossips and its hurting her ear, she just closed her eyes and looked down. Minutes more, the teacher came so it all became silent.

"hello good morning everyone, as of today, you will have a new classmate" the teacher said. Sana shot her head up, "please come in".

Sana's eyes was focused on the door, seconds more, a beautiful girl who is tall and has a long black hair came inside. Everyone was mesmerized by her stunning beauty, Sana never saw a girl that is so pretty like her before.

"hello, i'm Chou Tzuyu and i hope we'll get along well. Please take care of me" The girl named Tzuyu introduced herself, she bowed and looked at everyone with her smile.

"nice to meet you Ms. Chou, please sit beside Ms. Minatozaki" the teacher said, Sana's eyes widened so she quickly looked down. Her cheeks feels like its burning and she didn't even know why, she clenched her hand into a fist under the table.

Sana felt that Tzuyu already sat beside her. She gulped and wiped her sweat then sat properly. Sana also felt that all the eyes were focused on her, the girls eyes that's been burning with anger.

"okay class, open your textbooks on page 33 and answer the questions." the teacher said, Sana quickly grabbed her textbook and opened it on the designated page.

Sana was trying to focus and listen to the teacher but the girl beside her bothers her, she can't even forget how beautiful she was. Sana secretly looked at her in the side of her eyes.

"she looks so pretty" Sana thought in her mind and didn't notice that Tzuyu is already looking at her with a smile. She got startled and immediately looked down.

She heard Tzuyu chuckled, she let out a deep breath and act like nothing happened. But, there's a part of her that says that, she should be friends with the beautiful girl beside her.