34.

"are you sure you'll be fine?" Tzuyu asked, Sana showed her a weak smile and nodded. Tzuyu was just worried because Sana can be in a critical condition anytime, so she's anxious about leaving her alone on the hospital.

"i'll be.. fine" Sana mumbled, Tzuyu smiled and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. Sana closed her eyes as she smell Tzuyu's scent again.

"i don't want to leave but i need to study, i'll be back later and teach you the lessons you missed. Is that fine?" Sana held Tzuyu's cheek and she nodded.

Tzuyu held her hand and kissed the top of it with a smile after, Sana is relieved seeing her face every single time. It's like Tzuyu is the source of her strength when she's started to feel weak.

"aight, i'll go now. Take care okay? call Nurse Im or Nurse Park when you feel an ache, don't be stubborn" Tzuyu said, Sana smiled and sat comfortably on the hospital bed. Tzuyu went on the door but before she walk away, she waved her hand to Sana with a smile. Sana did the same then Tzuyu went to school, to study and pursue her dreams.

Sana was left all alone, the silence was filling the room. The moment when Tzuyu left, Sana just wanted to cry so loud because of what's happening to her. She's slowly regretting things or the wish that she'll die early. She doesn't want to leave Tzuyu alone, she doesn't want her to feel sad when she's all gone on the cruel world. She doesn't want to see Tzuyu suffering because of her death, so she needs to fight for some quite of time, just to help her be ready and spend the remaining days with her.

Sana's warm tears started to fall on her beautiful eyes as she stares at nowhere, her mind is clouded with thoughts and imaginations that will never happen on the both of them. She just wants to stay on her side till the day she dies.

Sana tried to love her back but unfortunately, she even can't and she knows that hurts so much for Tzuyu. They may be soulmates, but in this life.. they aren't meant to be.