23.

fast forward ಠ◡ಠ

It's been a month since me and Tzuyu stayed on the same roof, i was worried because her parents didn't even look for her. What if she didn't meet me? where the hell would she stay?

We got separate jobs during night time, i was on the convenience store while she's in a part time dishwasher on a restaurant near here. We are just helping each other and that's great. We get so much close and we get to know each other more.

"aren't you sleepy?" i asked her because she was yawning in every minute, she chuckled and looked at me.

We are currently here at the classroom while the teacher is discussing her lessons, i can't focus, i'm worried about her. She must be so tired last night.

"i guess i am but i can't sleep, teacher is here" she whispered, i smiled.

"just sleep later at lunch break, you need some rest too" i said and focused on class after she nodded with a smile.

The class finished and our teacher didn't let us out yet, we are confused.

"you will be meeting your new classmate, Ms. Myoui, please do come in" our Science teacher said, i raised an eyebrow.. Myoui? i think i heard that somewhere.

Suddenly, a beautiful girl came in the front. Everyone including me was mesmerized by her beauty, she was stunning, like an angel.

She bowed.

"hello everyone, i'm Myoui Mina, i'm just new here please take care of me" she introduced herself, Mina?? i slowly looked at Tzuyu and her eyes... her stares are scaring me. Don't tell me, the new student is her ex girlfriend?!