04.

Me and Tzuyu talk about things and i never expected that she never get bored asking me questions, knowing me more. She said she wanted me to be her friend so i agreed. I wanna be friends with her also. I was shy at first but i realize that i shouldn't be.

"so you're from Japan?" she asked as we walked on the hallway, i was looking down because the people's eyes were glued on us. Its making me uncomfortable.

"y-yes" i answered awkwardly then we reached our classroom, i quickly sat on my chair and let out a deep breath. She did the same, she laid her head on her arms on her desk while looking at me with a smile.

I shyly looked at her too.

"hmm is there something... on my face?" i asked as i avoid eye contacts with her but i just can't, she was staring intensely at me and i can feel my knees getting weak.

"yes there is something on your face" she said, i widened my eyes. Oh fuck don't tell me, i have dirt on my face.

"eh? what? where?" i asked in panic, she smiled brighter at me.

"pretty face" she said with a chuckle, i stopped from panicking. My cheeks is getting hot, did i heard that right? A Pretty Face? Gosh, she must be insane.

"yah stop fooling around, i'm asking nice here" i said, she laughed a bit and looked at me again.

"i said what's on your face, visual" she said, i gulped and bit my lower lip. My heart was pounding and i can't help but to smile in a secret, call me weird but i'm already comfortable being with her.