I (edited)

Alice P.O.V

"She will be here soon, finally my best friend gonna be happy", Brandon chuckled behind me, "Finally He would be happy after being alone for long". I knew they both would be happy forever even ups and downs on their way...they can't be separated but I cant see this coven in their future.

"Jasper, your wait is over", "Is she going to be here Alice ?", I heard Jasper asked me from his room, "Sooner than you think". I saw everyone seems so happy when i delivered this news. I loved Bella I do but with the constant battle that comes with it,  this news is like fresh air.  I try not to think about Jasper and his mate future, I dont know what happened between this coven and the pair that make this coven not in their future.

Jasper and Brandon is our newest addition to the coven, they still struggling with their thirst but with Jasper mate coming, their thirst can be tamed. Her scent will help both of them to control their thirst.

Bella and Jasper future mate is different, different perspective, personality, and compassion. While Bella hellbent on being a vampire, Jasper mate on the other hand already half vampire.

Edward feels bad everytime he put all of his family life on the line but he loved Bella and she is his choosen mate

Edward P.O.V

I sucked in Alice vision, i couldn't agree more with her, Jasper finally would be happy after what happened to him, Alice blank her mind means she is thinking something else and doesn't want me to know.

She is beautiful, warm, calm, kind and caring somehow she is the only human who didnt make us want to drain her but protect her. This is different between Jasper mate and Bella

Weird but i am already feeling protective of her, not as a lover but as a sibling...I heard Jasper said, "I hope she didnt bring us trouble like Ed mate, I am exhausted helping here and there but i can't complain, Bella is Ed happiness so i would help because we are family but I expected the same when mine is in danger too... Finally I can be happy after a long time".

I don't blame Jasper, everyone think the same thing. Bella only cause trouble i know but i can't complain too much of it, she is my mate...

I sighed, we cant have a choice and pick who gonna be our mate, Jasper meet his true mate... very rare soulmate on mate bond when mine different.

Mine just upgraded version from blood singer to mate, because i think i fall in love with Bella. After volturi accident I knew Bella and me in too deep

================================

Meanwhile,

"Hmm Dad said his best friend would pick me up, I didnt see... ", "Alleina ?", she turned around and see girl very much around her age, she smiled and nodded, "Yup, that would be me, sorry but you are ?".

"Isabella Swan, but I preferred Bella...my dad is working so he can't pick you up", "Ah I see, sorry for troubling you Bells, I am Alleina Seavator".

Bella smiled and shook her hand, "No worries i don't have anything to do so its cool, come before it's get really dark". "Let's go then".

================================

Bella P.O.V

She is warm, kind, calm and caring. Hold so much confidence and compassion for other people and things.

"Umm I am with one of my friend, since its most likely will be dark when we reach my house so I bring one of my friend to tag along", she is smiled warmly at me, "Good one Bells, I dont mind as long as it's not some random person".

Jacob leaning in his rabit but when he spotted us he hurried up and come to me and Alleina, "Here let me help", she smiled and thanks him.

'I wonder if I can befriended with her, I feel peaceful and relaxing around her, for once i didnt feel awkward...but then again I am danger magnet... I don't want her getting into my troubling life'.

"Bells... Are you okay ?", "Yeah Bella, we called you several times", "I am sorry I guess I spacing out", she smile warmly and nods while looking at the rabit, "Well lets go people's before its too dark".