All fine

Rose's POV

It's now been a month since the birth of mine and the doctor's two daughters, Gracie and Evelyn. They were born on the 20th of October in the afternoon. They both had white hair like snow but there was only one thing that made them different from each other. Gracie had light green eyes and Evelyn had light blue eyes. Emma was really happy to finally have children she can play with. When Gracie and Evelyn were two weeks old Jack went back to the torchwood base leaving me and the doctor to look after three children which can be fun but also hard at some points. The doctor also needed to do a few scans and check-ups on them both first just in case and we found out there white hair was caused because of the hypothermia.

It was about midday when I walked into the medical room and found the doctor looking at the scanner. He looks up at me as I walk in and smiles.
"The last scan is done on Gracie and Evelyn and they are both all fine," he says. I walk over and pulled the doctor in for a hug. Just then Evelyn started to cry which made Gracie cry. I walked over to the cribs in the medical where they were and picked them both up. I sat myself down on the main bed in the room trying to calm them both down by rocking them gently.

Just then the door opens and Emma walked in. She sat down next to me on the bed and watched Gracie as she fell asleep while Evelyn still cries.
"Can I help?" Emma asks.
"You can hold Eve while I put Grace to bed. I'll be back in a few minutes," I say handing over Evelyn carefully as she still cries. The doctor sat down next to Emma as I walked out of the room and headed to mine and the doctor's bedroom where their cribs were.

I walked in with Gracie still asleep in my arms and gently led her sleeping body onto the mattress on her bed. Just as I turn around the doctor walks in with Evelyn asleep as well. He put her down in her crib and we both left the room.
"How did you get her to sleep so quickly? Normal it takes me about half an hour to get Eve to sleep?" I asked as we both walk into the control room.
"Don't ask me, Emma got her to sleep within seconds," he says. After the doctor and I walked into the control room just as Emma walks into the control room as well. She smiles and sits down on the bench.
"How did you get her to sleep so quickly?" I asked sitting down next to Emma.
"I just gently stroked her cheek and she fell asleep," she shrugs. The TARDIS hums softly and the doctor was the first to speak.
"Teas ready I think," he says. Both Emma and I nod and stood up from the bench and walked into the kitchen.

Later that night I was led on the bed nearly asleep as the doctor was teaching Emma stuff about the TARDIS. Just as I was about to sleep Gracie started to cry. I looked over onto the table next to the bed and saw a milk bottle. The TARDIS always gives me a milk bottle if either one of them needed to be fed.

I picked Grace up and grabbed the bottles and fed her. After I put her back down on the crib and she falls asleep without me needing to do anything. I led back down on the bed tiredly and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I sat up and saw the doctor enter the room. He turned around to face me and smiled.
"Did I wake you?" He asked while sitting down on the bed next to me. I led myself back down before speaking.
"Yeah, it's fine though," I say and looked over to the clock on the table, '3:24 am.' I closed my eyes just as the doctor got into bed as well but before I knew it I was asleep again.

It was about 7:52 am when I woke to the sound of crying, I looked over to the side of me Evelyn was crying softly. The doctor had already gotten up now and was no longer in the bedroom. I lift Eve out of her bed and sat her on my lap. I gently cradled her and she immediately stopped crying. I put Eve back in her crib as I changed into proper clothes and then picked both Eve and Grace up and walked into the control room.

As I walked in I immediately saw the doctor and Emma sitting on the floor looking at some of the wires. As I walked in Emma heard me and turned around. She smiled a good morning to me as I sat down behind them watching what they were doing.
"And the last one is for the steering," the doctor says pointing at a blue wire. He looks around and saw me sitting behind him.
"How long have you been there?" He asks with a smile.
"Not long, one minute at the most," I say and placed both Eve and Grace on the floor.

Emma sat beside them both. Grace grabbed her finger and gently started to bit it a few times while I sat Eve on my lap. Eve seems to love playing with the toy the TARDIS had for them. It looked like a sonic screwdriver that also rattled. I grabbed it from the controls and gave it to her and she shook it making it rattle. She started to bite it.

I look back up at Emma and Gracie and Emma had Gracie on her lap and she was asleep against Emma's chest.
"You seem to have the special touch with babies," the doctor says from behind me.
"Might need you to help me get them to sleep every night, normally it takes me about half an hour if not longer to get them to sleep," I say. Emma smiles and looks back down at the sleeping child against her.
"I didn't even realise she was asleep," she says and looks back up at us.

I took Grace from Emma's lap gently making sure she doesn't wake up and Emma stands up. Before she leaves the room she speaks.
"Later can you help me with some of the math work I need to do?" She asks.
"I'll come and help you with it now if you want, I'll be there in a few minutes," I say and she smiles and walks out the room and headed towards the library where she does her school work the TARDIS has for her.

"I swear I need to know how she gets them to sleep to easily," I say to the doctor. He laughs a little and takes Eve from me as she starts to cry. He calms her down a little while Grace was still asleep in my arms.
"She just has the baby touch," he answers just as Eve stops crying.
"Are you already looking back both Eve and Grace for the afternoon while I help Emma?" I ask the doctor.
"I'm fine looking after them for a bit again," he says. I smile and he took both Eve and Grace from me and I stood back up and kissed his cheek and walked out towards the library.