Trapped

Emma's POV

"Which way did they go?" Grace asks looking from left to right. I looked up and saw the sun just rising again and I knew that would mean all the clowns are going to go for the day and I knew it would be too late now to look for people tonight so we needed to wait a whole day.
"It's too early now and all the clowns would be disappearing or something,"
"So we are just going to give up now?" Grace asked sounding worried.
"No, definitely not, we will wait out today and try again tomorrow night," I yawned suddenly realising how tired I was. "But first because all the weeping angels in this time period are gone and the clowns only come out at night we can sleep in the day," I say
"But I'm not tired," Grace says, I almost forget she was half timelord and didn't need to sleep much, although because she was still young she slept more than the doctor ever does.
"Ok but I'm tired, I'm not a timelord like you and I need sleep, we can go back hunting tomorrow night when all the clowns are back, it will make it easier," I say looking down at Grace. "Come on let's go back inside for the day and try and sleep," Grace nods and we walked back inside.

"So where are we saying for the day?" Grace asks.
"Back up to grandma's flat, still one bed in there which isn't broken," I say as we walked back up the stairs.

***

"Emma, Emma," I woke up to Grace shaking me, trying to wake me up. I rub my eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"It's becoming night and there are clowns outside now," she says. I sat up and got off the bed straight away. I still felt a little sleepy but there was no time to lose. I picked my backpack up from the side of the bed and put it on my back. I jesters with my head for Grace to follow me and she came.

First I looked out the window and the sun was pretty much gone now.
"What time is it?" I ask Grace.
"Approximately eight o'clock," she says with a smile.
"Glad I have someone who can tell the time without a clock, your just like your dad," I say with a smile. "Let's go, no time go waste," Grace nods and runs towards the door and opens it. We walk out the door and was careful not to let any clowns see us. Grace led the way towards the stairs where there was a clown. It turned on its chainsaw and walked slowly up the stairs.
"Grace run back," I say and we both ran back down the hallway. The clown slowly followed after us with its chainsaw roaring.
"This way is just a dead-end though," Grace says.
"Yeah I know," I say but I had a plan and I knew we could only do this if Grace trusted me.

We got to the end of the balcony and I stopped and looked back at the clown who was slowly walked towards us. I took a deep breath and pulled out the nunchucks from my back pocket. I had no idea what to do with them but I knew I needed to try anything.
"What are you going to do with them?" Grace asks quietly.
"I don't know if I'm honest, but just stay here, I'll sort this out,"
"And if this plan fails?"
"Dunno, I'll think of something though," I say and walked forwards towards the clown with the nunchucks behind my back. I didn't want to show it that I had them or things could be a lot worst.
"Stop," I say when the clown was close enough to us. The clown stopped for a few seconds as I took the nunchucks from behind my back. My first move was to whip it on the legs first. So that's what I did and I hoped I didn't need to do anymore because the chainsaw got closer to me than I would have liked.

It stumbled back slightly and dropped the chainsaw making its teeth dig into the ground. I picked the chainsaw up and tuned if off and led it beside the wall. It has made a small dent in the floor but that could be easily replaced. I put the nunchucks back into my back pocket and grabbed Grace's hand.
"Quickly run back towards the stairs, It won't be on the floor for long," I say and we ran back towards the stairs.

We quickly ran out the door forgetting there were clowns all around but luckily non saw us. We ran into an alleyway to hide.
"That was amazing how you knocked down the clown," Grace says. I smiled
"Thanks, now should we save London?" I asked. Grace smiled and nodded.
"We should go left," Grace says. I looked at her puzzled for a few seconds until she added to her plan. "That's the way the clowns took everyone," I remembered back to when that clown grabbed Rose and Jay. And it walked towards Big Ben, which was at the left of us. I smiled and nodded.
"Get go,"

We walked out the alleyway and towards Big Ben. Suddenly I felt someone grab me from being and before I could do anything I had a pair of nunchucks towards my neck I tilted my head back away from the nunchucks so I could breath better.
"Don't resist or we will strangle you both," one of the clowns says. I sighed and didn't say anything as the clowns took both me and Grace towards Big Ben.
"What are you going to do with us?" Grace asked.
"None of your business and you two were the last humans in London," I knew it was now or never to save London and I had to think of a plan and quickly, but nothing came into mind, I didn't know what was going to be around us when we need to strike.