Two more infected

Rose's POV

I stood still with fear as Jay wanted to be lifted back up. I picked him up and he put his arms around my neck. The doctor was kneeling in front of Grace.
"Gracie, look up at me for a second," the doctor says. She stops rubbing her eyes and looked up at the doctor. Although he didn't show it much I could tell there was something wrong. She rubs her eyes around but the doctor quickly stopped her.
"My eyes are itching though," she says. The doctor looks up at me and he could see the fear in me. He reinsurers me with a look, with a smile and I nod looking back to Jay in my arms. He looked into my eyes and I looked away quickly not wanting to show him something was wrong, but I was to slow.
"Mummy why are your eyes red?" he asks. The doctor quickly looked back around at us. I sigh slightly not knowing what to say but luckily the doctor replies for me.
"everything is alright don't worry Jay," he says and stood back up and walked over to us. I look over to Emma who was just watching us silently.
"No somethings wrong, " Jay says "why is mummy's eye red," I look back over to him. The doctors took Jay out of my hands and kissed his forehead.
"Everything is alright I promise," he says trying to make Jay believe everting was alright. Jay might be shy and quiet but he was really smart for his age and I knew he wouldn't be convinced something wasn't wrong. He was very rarely convinced about anything, so when anyone managed to convince him you know you did something right. He looks down to Eve and Grace and then looks back up.
"Then why does Gracie have a red-eye as well?" He asks. We all look over to Grace who was looking scared.

I walk over to her and looked in her eye, it was as red as blood.
"Does you eye hurt?" I ask.
"No it's just itches," she said, the doctor placed Jay on the ground and knelt in front of Grace as well. Jay walked over to Emma and had it arms out for her to pick him up. I looked back over to the doctor.
"Just hold still for a few seconds and don't close your eyes," the doctor says and sonics her eye. After he looked up at me and nodded to say she also has an angel growing inside of her as well. I looked behind me and saw Jay sat on the kitchen counter next to Emma.
"We need to get to the TARDIS now before anything else happens," the doctor says. I nod and lifted Jay off the counter and he buries his head into my shoulder. I look over to Emma who was in front of Eve and Grace.

We all walk out of the flat and down the stairs. Jay was still in my arms with his face buried into my shoulder.
"You ok?" I ask him quietly. He looks up at me first.
"I'm scared," he says
"Don't be, there is nothing to be scared about, your safe with us," I say but he was taking to much notice of my eyes. "Jay," I say getting his attention again. He quickly looks like he was paying attention again. "Everything is ok I promise," he nods as I walk through the outside door after everyone else.
"TARDIS TARDIS TARDIS," the doctor said quietly looking around.
"This way," I say walking to the left of us.

We carried on down the street till it ends in a small alleyway where the TARDIS was parked. I now was carrying Jay on one hand and holding Grace's hand as well. But there was an angel in front of the TARDIS. It was covering its eyes and looking at the TARDIS. I felt myself freeze suddenly and Grace also froze shortly after her hand let go of mine. Jay looks away quickly from the angel and puts his face into my shoulder again. I tried to move my free hand so i can put around Jay to try and comfort him but I couldn't. I felt like stone. The angel started to slowly crumble and the wind blew the dust towards us. Typical. First to crumble was the wings, then the top of the head, then the arms and suddenly it all crumbled. The wind blew all the dust towards us. Just as I felt myself unfreeze Eve get out a small squeal and Grace went over to her quickly and hugged her. She wiped the dust off her sister's white hair and looked her in the eyes.
"What happened? Are you alright," Grace asked looking into her eyes.
"Your eyes are red," she said quietly and looked over to the doctor.  He walked over and looked into Grace's eyes.
"Just like mummy's eyes?" Jay asked sounding scared and looking up into my eyes.
"Everything is ok don't worry," the doctor said but I wasn't sure who he was talking to.
"It's locked, Doctor have you got a key?" Emma asked while standing at the TARDIS doors trying to open them.
"They should open when one of us tries to open it," the doctor said while standing up. He tugged at the TARDIS doors before looking in his pockets and pulled out a key. He placed it in the key into the keyhole and turned it.
"It's already open?" The doctor said quietly and gave the doors another tug but it didn't open. He turned the key again, which locked it, and pushed it again. Still didn't open. He stepped away.
"Cant you open it by clicking your fingers?" I asked. He turned around and nodded and clicked his fingers. Still, nothing happened.
"So, we're stuck in central London with deadly angels all over and a TARDIS that won't open," the doctor says.
"What now?" I ask.
"Find an untouched room that they can stay in and hide," The doctor says and walked back towards the flat.