Angel of dust

Rose's POV

We walked down the streets slowly and carefully. As we walked down the street I looked down all the alleyways just in case of any more clues. Still being quiet as we walked I spotted something in a back street.
"Doctor, down there?" I say quietly and pointing into the alleyway. We walked over to the alleyway and I picked up what I saw.
"What is it?" The doctor asks while taking the colourful strands of hair out my hand. There were red, green, blue and orange strands of hair and they were curled. The doctor scanned it with his sonic screwdriver. It gently hummed as the blue glow shone on the curly hair. The doctor pulled the sonic screwdriver away from his hand and looked at it.
"What is it?" I asked
"It's just hair, curly hair, coloured hair-,"
"Doctor," I say and quickly pulled him towards me. He turned around and saw the weeping angel which was behind him. I looked behind us and saw at the end of the street there was a small wall which we could easily climb over. "Down at the end of the alleyway, there is a small wall, we can easily climb over it," I say and held the doctor's hand. We both walked down the back street until we hit the wall. "You go up first, I'll keep watch of the angel," I say and let go of his hand.
"I'll help you up after," he said.

As the doctor climbed up the wall the angel started to crumble. I knew I could look away or blink or the angel would way too close to me for my liking. It's hand, which was outstretched, started to crumble and the wind blew the dust of the angel in my face. The dust made me sneeze and I looked away. As I looked back up the angel has its hand around my neck and pinned me against the wall. I didn't dare to move at all or I would touch me.
"Rose you alright?" The doctor asks sounding worried.
"I'm alright, I just need to wait for this angel to fully crumble then I can move,"

The dust from the angel got into my eyes and was burning my eyes. I wanted to blink but I knew I couldn't or I would be dead. The angel slowly crumbled and the dust just flew into my face from the strong breeze. I remembered I couldn't look into the angel's eyes so I quickly looked down at its mouth instead. It had shape stone teeth which looked like fangs. My eyes started to sting more and more from the dust and the cold breeze that was flowing down the alleyway.

Just then the whole angel crumbled and a bit more of the dust flew into my face. I blinked away the tears that started to form in my eyes trying to make my blink. I looked down the alleyway and saw another angel at the other end of the alleyway. It was starting to crumble so I waited for a few seconds for it to fully crumble. Some of the dust flew my way again and I looked away quickly. I turned around to face the wall and climbed up.
"Here," the doctor said and held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.
"Thanks," I say.
"Are you ok," he asks checking over me.
"I'm fine," I say as the doctor hugs me.
"I thought you were gone for a few seconds," he said and pulls out of the hug.
"I thought I was the second I sneezed,  I think I got lucky there," I say and rubbed my eyes, I could feel the dust in my eye from when it was blown into my face.

We walked along the rooftop of the house hoping there were no more angels. I look behind the doctor and see something else which could be a clue. I walked over to it and picked it up.

"Nunchucks, normally used as a weapon to threaten people. They put it around there victims necks which would make them corporate better," the doctor says.
"Chainsaws, nunchucks and curly coloured hair, what could all of this be from?" I ask quietly, "have you came across anything like this before?" I ask the doctor.
"No not yet, but I feel like today we would come across a new creature," he says quietly and puts the nunchuck in his pocket.

We walked to the end of the roof trying to find a way down back onto the streets.
"Can we get down there?" I ask pointing at a way down.
"We could try but there an angel might see us and that's a massive risk of us getting caught again,"
"Normally you're the king of risks," I tease. He smiles at me and grabs my hand.
"Let's go then, just don't wander off," he also teases.
"I never wonder off," I laugh, he looks at me with a smile.
"World war two with the gas mask zombies," he says. I laugh.
"I didn't wander off, you wandered off into that club thing,"
"Ok then, pre-revolutionary France with Micky," I pause knowing there was no wait out of this one.
"Ok I take full responsibility for that one, I did kind of persuade him to come with me," we both laugh.

"Down we go then," he smiles.
We walked over to the edge and saw how far down it was.
"Here," the doctor grabs my hand and helps me down the wall. As I get about three-quarters of the way down I let go of the doctor's hand and landed on the floor. I turned around and watched the doctor as he also jumped down.
"Further than I thought," he stays while standing back up.
"We need to get to back to the flat to check if everyone is ok, there are more angels now which means they could be put in danger," I say and walked down to the edge of the street and checked if any angels were watching us. The doctor gets beside me and also checks around,
"let's go quickly and quietly,"