Back home

Rose's POV

We made it back to the flat and it was pretty much wrecked. The tables were basically in half, the chairs were also in half, the door had a massive hole in it and so much more.
"Luckily I have my sonic screwdriver now," the doctor walks over to one of the chairs. "Need a little bit of help anyone," he asked. Mum walked over and picked up the other half of the chair.
"What do I need to do exactly?" She asked.
"Just hold it in a place like it would normally stand,"

After a few minutes, the doctor finished sonicing the chair and it was like it never had been in half.
"This could take a while," he says

After about four hours everything was fixed up and good as new. Mum had gone to the shops, Emma was sat on one of the armchairs reading, Eve and Grace were asleep on the sofa next to me and Jay was helping the doctor.
"That's everything, thanks Jay," the doctor says and stands back up. Jay smiles but doesn't say anything. He gives the doctor a fist bump and walked over to me. He climbs on my lap and I put my arm around him.
"Tired?" I asked he nods and curls up on me and falls asleep.
"Got a little sleep army," the doctor teased. I laughed.
"I suppose so, I might join it in a minute, I'm shattered," I say. The doctor nods and walked over to the kitchen door frame and put his back against it. I put my head back onto the cushion and closed my eyes.

Next thing I know is I was woken up by laughing and talking. Jay was still asleep on my lap but the doctor, Eve and Grace were playing a game while Emma watched them, it seemed to be entertaining her. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted them to the light. Emma looks over and saw I was awake, she didn't say anything but just smiled. I smiled back and we both went back to watching them play a game, which I had no idea what it was.

About ten minutes later mum comes back with shopping. Everyone in the room turned to look at her as she walked in with a few bags.
"I don't know how you manage to fix everything, thank you," she says and walks into the kitchen.
"Can we help with tea?" Grace asked.
"Sure just behave yourselves," she replied. Grace and Eve stand up and both ran into the kitchen and the doctor sat down next to me.
"How long you need awake for?" He asked.
"About fifteen minutes, not long," he nods and looks down at Jay, who was still sleeping silently on my lap.
"He must have been tired," the doctor says
"He's always tired, bless him," I say stroking his brown hair, which was a lot like the doctors.

After tea, we went out to the TARDIS trying to figure out ways to open it up. I looked around and saw a chainsaw one the ground. I walked over to it and picked it up.
"Try and open it with this," I say handing the chainsaw to the doctor. He thanks me silently with a nod and walked over to the TARDIS doors. He turned it on slightly and the doors opened. 

I walked over to it and inspected the stuff that was keeping the doors from opening, it looked like stone and felt a little like stone.
"Looks like a weeping angel did this," the doctor says from behind me. I turn back around and saw Eve and Grace hugging mum. I put Jay down and he also went over to her and hugged her.
"I'll see you again soon," she says them all.
"Come on you lot," the doctor says from the TARDIS doors. Eve and Grace ran into the TARDIS and Jay followed them. Emma gave mum a small hug and followed Jay into the TARDIS. Lastly, I hugged her.
"Take care of yourself and no getting into to much trouble," she says to me.
"I'll try not too," I say in a testing voice knowing there will be a lot more trouble on adventures. I walked into the TARDIS and the doctor closed the doors behind us.

Grace, Eve and Jay were playing around in the control room and Emma was sat down on the bench watching them run around.
"That adventure was a little too far for Jay," the doctor says
"A little?" I say with a laugh "that was a way to far for Jay,"
"He enjoyed it though," the doctor says.

Later that night I put Jay to bed which was always an easy task. He sleeps quickly and he never messes around, unlike Eve and Grace. They are so stubborn when it comes to sleep and it doesn't help that they share and room.

When Jay was asleep I turned the light off and left the room silently and headed towards Eves and Grace's bedroom. I opened the door slightly and looked in and found the doctor settling them down by telling storeys. I stood there for a few minutes listing to the story. It was about the time we went on 'our first date' at satellite five and when we almost burnt to death.

Suddenly the door opens and the doctor came out.
"How did-" but the doctor quickly cut me off
"Shhh, spent ages trying to calm them down and I don't want them waking up," he took me away from there room and spoke again "so what did you want?"
"How did you get them to sleep?" I asked
"Storys, I promised them one story if they settled down,"
"And it works?"
"Couldn't have worked better," he says with a smile. "Where's Emma?" He asked
"She was in the library when I lasted check, I'll go and check again," I say and walked towards the library. I opened the door and found Emma straight away sitting on one of the armchairs reading. I walked in slightly.
"Hello," Emma says without looking up. I stopped suddenly
"How did you know I walked in?" I asked
"I just did," she says and I walked over to the sofa and sat down.
"What you reading?" I asked
"History books," she replies looking up at me. I nodded and let her carry on reading which I put my head on the arm of the chair and fell asleep almost instantly.