Cut to the head

Emma's POV

The clowns took us into Big Ben and walked us down a big corridor. We got about half way down until the clowns stopped. I looked up and saw a slight leak coming from the ceiling.
"Water," one of the clowns said. The clown that was holding Grace walked over to the water and stepped in a small puddle of water. It quickly stopped and dropped Grace. It stumbled back falling onto me and the other clown. I fell along with the other two clowns. I fell one clown and the other fell on top of me.

I tried to lift the clown off me but it was too heavy. Suddenly it was dragged off me and I sat up. Grace had pulled it off me and was stood in front of me smiling.
"You looked like you needed a bit of help," She said. I sat up and smiled at her.
"Thanks," I say. Grace looked at me a little scared. "What's wrong,"
"You have a massive cut on your head," she says. I placed my hand on my forehead and took it off and there was a lot of blood on my hand.
"How bad is it?" I asked. Grace waited a few seconds before answering my question.
"Quite bad and big," she says. Now I had acknowledged the blood on my head I felt it slowly trickling down my face. "If we don't do something soon something could happen to you from blood loss," She adds. I pulled my bag off my back and opened it. A bit of blood dripped off my head and only my hand but that didn't stop me. I found a long cloth in my bag and pulled it out.
"I'll just use this," I said putting my bag back on my back.
"Do you want me to help?" Grace asked walking over.
"I'll be fine I've done this before, practising," I smile and folded the cloth to make it longer and then put the centre of it on my head. I tided it up at the back and I was done.

I stood up and looked down at the clowns that were on the floor. I noticed a bit of blood on one of the clowns and looked at my hand which also had a small cut on my hand as well. But that didn't stop me, it was small and didn't need to be covered up straight away.

Gracie and I walked down the long corridor which Grace had pointed out it was sloped downwards slightly. The cloth on my head was now no use. All the blood had soaked through and was dripping down my face again but I didn't let that stop me. I turned around to look down the long corridor we just walked down and there was the occasional bloodstain on the floor from either my head or my hand.

I felt a bit of blood trickle down my head and into my eye. I stopped suddenly and wiped it out my eye.
"You ok?" Grace asked.
"Yeah, just a bit of blood went into my eye," I replied and we walked back down the corridor.

We got to a door which was closed but not locked. I turned around again and looked down the corridor Grace and I had just walked down with the occasional bloodstain on the floor. The clowns now seemed too far away, and that proves how long the corridor was.

Grace opens the door and I quickly look back around and we walked into a massive room. I looked around the room, it was all white except for the chambers which had people in. I walked over to one of the chambers but didn't recognise the person in it. I studied the person in the chamber. He was standing up, unconscious and there were wires all around his body, one in his hand, his cheek, his stomach, his legs, shoulders and in his neck.

"How are we going to save everyone?" Grace asked quietly and touched my arm. I jumped at the contact and turned around.
"I don't know but we will think of something," I say looking around me. The wires that were connected to the people in the chambers were coming out of a little hole in the side of the glass. They all ran through a pipe thing at the top of the room and into a black box. "Let's go and check that out," I said pointing at the black box.

We walked slowly and carefully towards the black box hoping not to startle any clowns if there were any in here. As we approach the black box I spotted a window at one side of it. I looked in and saw nothing. I looked around a bit harder and saw a box at the top of the black box. It had the bottom of it completely chopped off and it was held up by a big pipe.
"So why do they need all the people and why are they all connected to wires?" Grace asked. I thought for seconds and clicked my fingers.
"All the people are clowns. That's why they need them in chambers. One human makes one clown, so if we unplug everyone from the chambers there will be one less clown and one more human," I say and took a deep breath from talking so much on one go. "But I think the smart thing to do is first get your dad, he would know what to do?" I say

We walked around the room looking at all the chambers looking for the doctor. The more and more we walked and time went on the more I everything around me seemed to become more confusing and sometimes I felt my vision go a bit blurry but I didn't think anything of it, I couldn't give up now.

After about five minutes of walking, we found the doctor and Rose next to him and Jay next to Rose.
"Here," Grace says. I walked over to the doctor's chamber and tried to open it.
"Emma! Duck quick," Grace shouts. I turn around and quickly ducked down so quickly I fell on the ground. A chainsaw came swinging towards my neck. I looked up and the chainsaw got stuck in the wires and the clown fell back. Everyone in the chambers started to stir and I felt myself nearly collapsing more onto the floor. Grace quickly came over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I refused to stand up so Grace helped me sit up instead.
"Are you sure you are ok?" She asked sounding concerned. I put my hand on my head and looked at my hand, it was covered in blood. A bit of blood dripped onto the floor before I felt myself collapse the last thing I could think is I should have attended to my head wound before and my vision fell into darkness.